Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Concerning the Writers and Readers of the Forum

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi, all! I'm Elvish, as most of you might know me already. I've been on the forum probably from the start and have seen its various phases- all good and bad; terrible and wonderful. And it's been amazing being here for some reason, apart from the show, too.

But now, as our show has ended, we have our stories, FFs going on. Some stories are coming to an end and with that a large part of the forum will die down. And as I've loved IshVeer since the beginning, it's my own personal motive to say that PLEASE, guys, be active. I might sound selfish and it's my request to all of you to stay active. We all loved IshVeer, right?

No, I'm not forcing you. I know all of us are awfully busy in our lives. And as writers, it might be that you don't feel like writing too much due to lack of response as the forum has not been too generous to the writers (no offense to anyone, but it's true). It never was when compared to other forums who were gushing with the stories, fictions and reviews as well.

And also, dear readers, I know you all read the stories. You like them and you want them to continue. But you must also know that indifference from you does not do good to the spirit of the writers. As writers, we don't want you to only praise us. We want response- positive or negative- so that we know what we're writing is not fading into darkness. You don't have to write longish essays in response to let us know you're here. You don't have to analyse every aspect of the chapter you read. You can give a one or two line review, stating the things you liked or disliked about the chapter, and the writers will know their hardwork is not in vain.

And why I might be writing this annoying, damn long essay? Simple. The forum is dying and I really don't want that. It's understandable we want to/need to move on from MATSH after the torture we've been through because of the elements in power. But it's also true we don't want to let it go like that. We need it to gently fade away. Slowly. The only way to keep the forum alive is keeping the stories alive as long as we can.

So, you all are under no obligation to do what I've said above. It's just a request and if you want to write and review more, please continue, and if not, it's perfectly alright. Elvish keeps blathering a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes sissy even me also so badly sticked with the memory of our ISHVEER... Sometimes i feel so deserted because my most favourite show has ended...but what keeps me happy is that my respective sissys r writing stories which r the inseparable part of my life now...really the writers r doing a marvelous job...giving a piece of their time in making stories & entertaining us...we can never thank u all enough sissy...the writers r keeping alive the memory of IshVeer...yea s readers we should also respond to the writers...we should also support them...thank u for letting us knw...& i hope that frm now on the silent readers will also give their review... Pls continue writing stories dear writers...thanks sissy...b healthy & happy... Take care
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy Elvish
Yeah, that's real
We all miss Ishveer and we shouldn't let go like that...
The stories in the forum were awesome and the writers were doing so well. They keep our ishveer alive..
I hope this continue and wish the forum stories and support increase... Hope silent readers do their review..
And the writers who stopped the ff in middle, I request you to continue since we could keep our forum alive..
Hoping for the best
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
KajalSR thumbnail
Much needed!!
Hope to see a lil difference atleast in the forum after this :)
khazina thumbnail
I agree with u dear...our forum  is so silent as compared to others... We need to keep it alive.  Edited by khazina - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey elvish this is something i have always said atleast give a one line review but do it and be appreciative of the fact that many people are writing such an amazing whether its new writers or old ones.
thank you to all those who are taking a time out despite their busy schedule to give us something to cherish about for long time with an excellent stories.
I hope you know that how much i like your and LM's FF

this is a request to all the silent readers please do atleast this much just a simple review.

lots of love dear
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Elvish I love you for this post🤗❤️ (  And other 150 reasons😆😉)
But this was a well needed post👍🏼   I also want you to thank you for writing on IshVeer, I honestly dont have any inspiraation to write in the moment and there is verry lack of reviws so...😆 So that makes me apperiate your work even more, hugs my beautiful angel aka cutiepie🤗 Keep writing dear❤️❤️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Hey, guys! Thanks for all the input. You people keep me alive on the forum.

PrinceAsif, thank you so much!

Maya, thanks a lot. I think you're writing something, right? Keep writing. I'll make sure to check in soon. :)

Kajal, the forum's almost dead. Hopefully some miracle happens. Otherwise...

dv, I love you so much! Thank you. :)

MM, I love you too. And I hope you write as well. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khazina

I agree with u dear...our forum is so silent as compared to others... We need to keep it alive.

Hi! Sorry, forgot to address you. Thank you for your response.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Elvish_Hobbit] dv, I love you so much! Thank you. :)

I love you too dear 😊
Just a question when will you update soulmate