Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 20th October 2016

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Episode starts with Kartik walking on the road and crying. He recalls Naira's rejecting his love and their moments. Chu kar gai... Naira too cries and thinks of Kartik. A truck goes towards Kartik. Naira gets restless as power goes at the event. Akshara tells elders that Naitik got tired. Bau ji says we should have not sent Naitik. Naitik says I came now and you are saying this. They all ask him to stop emotional blackmail. Bhabhimaa asks why do Gayu and Naira look upset. Gayu says I got tired. Akshara says she always fight.

Naitik says she fought with Kartik. Akshara says we told her not to fight, Kartik left from there. Gayu asks Naira whats her problem, how will he bear all this. Naitik says enough, don't get after my princess, you all are taking her class. Bhabhimaa
says we are explaining her. Devyaani says its wrong to fight with Kartik, he helped us a lot. Naitik says I agree, Naira say sorry to him. Bhabhimaa says yes, say sorry and good heart people don't feel bad, but they feel bad, then they take it on heart.

Rajshri says I m waiting for Kartik, Akshara told me about Naira and Kartik's fight, he is not answering call. Shaurya says he would have gone to friend. Rajshri says yes, he is part fo family and I m worrying. Naira calls Pungi and asks what shall I do, if I don't have feelings for Kartik, he is my best friend, I m scared to lose him, its not necessary I feel like him. She gets Rajshri's call in waiting and tells Pungi that she will talk tomorrow. She answers Rajshri's call and asks is everything fine. Rajshri says fine, I wanted to ask about Kartik, do you know his friends, he did not come home. Naira says I don't know, he will come, he is not a kid. Rajshri says he is kid for me. Naira says don't worry, you sleep, he will come. She ends call. Rajshri worries.

Naira rests to sleep. She thinks of Kartik's words and worries for him. She says no, he will not do anything wrong. She leaves. Naitik asks Akshara to agree she is getting old, as she has back ache. He says I love you and know everything. She says no, I danced a lot, so back is aching, I will be fine. He says I will come and make coffee for you, you will get fine, many things changed between us after Naira went, I want to return all those moments. They hold hands and smile. Naira leaves in her car. Naitik and Akshara hear the car sound and go out to see. They see the door open. She says did Naksh go out, he has much work pressure.

Naitik says I have come, his work will be shared. She says I will shut door. Guard tells them that Naira went out. They get shocked. Akshara asks where did Naira go. Naitik asks did Naksh go along. Guard says no, she went alone. Naira says where to find Kartik, I will feel guilty. Guard says I told Naira I will come along, she said she will just come and asked me not to tell anyone, I came to inform you, Naira was in tension. Naitik and Akshara worry.

Naira stops her car and sees someone fallen, wearing similar clothes like Kartik. She gets shocked. Akshara tries calling Naira and says I will come with you Naitik. They leave. Akshara keeps calling Naira and says she is not answering. Naira goes to check the person. Kartik comes there. Yeh rishta kya...plays... She cries and gets relief seeing him fine. He asks why did she come here. She scolds him and says everyone is worried for you at Rajshri's house, are you hero to do this, why is your phone off. He says battery ended, sorry, why are you worried, you came from home alone to find me, can you explain why.

She says Rajshri called me, she told me and was worried. He says understood what you are saying and what you are not saying, anyways, whatever I had in heart, I said it, and you said what you had in your heart, its fine, its late night, you should go home, you should have not come at this time. She cries and goes.

She gets Akshara's call. She says if mumma and Papa know then... She answers call and says I m coming in 5mins. She leaves. Kartik follows Naira on his bike. Naira sees him and drives. She reaches home. Kartik leaves. Naitik and Akshara see Naira. Naitik asks why did she go out at night alone, what was the emergency. Naira says Naksh told me he is going Krishna for some work, I have seen him going, I felt I should also go, as you need rest. Naitik says you could have told us, try to understand, you have grown up, you are inviting trouble, is this time to go out at night, I know you are independent and stayed away from home for many years, it does not mean we don't take precaution, there is less difference between bravery and foolishness, children do foolishness and parents bear the punishment, I was getting wrong thoughts, you saw our love, now see anger, you won't do this again. She apologizes. He asks her to go inside.

Akshara says its good Naira is fine, I know you are annoyed, I know my daughter, she is not careless, maybe there is some matter, she was worried so she went, I think we should talk to her in morning and ask her. Its morning, They go to Naira. Naitik gives pillow under Naira's head. They apologize to Naira for being angry. Naira hugs Naitik and says don't say sorry, you can scold and slap me, I m feeling guilty, I did not understand your fear, sorry. Akshara says its okay, we understand few things with time, be careful. Naitik says just we understand what is our children for me, its our responsibility for your safety. Naira says I know, I have to do my responsibility too, I forget sometimes, now I will remember. Akshara says fine, tell me, what happened to you.

Precap:
Gayu asks Naira not to go this and tells about love. Kartik says I took right decision, Naira could not see my love, before anyone sees my truth... I should leave.

Edited by _Amina_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
😃 Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ Good Job  ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  Nice  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ