Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Maybe from behind.
Once I was in a park, when I was about 3-4. I went and hugged a strange man from behind thinking he was dad... happens.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No they dont...most kids by mistake do this...πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poor little girl... they all look the same sometimes πŸ˜†

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Maybe from behind.

Once I was in a park, when I was about 3-4. I went and hugged a strange man from behind thinking he was dad... happens.

Once I strated following another man in the market because he looked like my dad from the behind. I was almost getting lost that day. πŸ˜†  I was about 4-5 as well.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Once I strated following another man in the market because he looked like my dad from the behind. I was almost getting lost that day. πŸ˜†  I was about 4-5 as well.

πŸ˜†that is so cute and glad your parents got you backπŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Storypick

Aaradhya Once Mistook Ranbir To Be Her Father,' Aishwarya Recalls A Cute Incident

20th October 2016
Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

TOTAL SHARES

Aishwarya and Ranbir totally set the internet on fire, first with their chemistry in the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' and more recently with their unbelievably hot photoshoot. However, Ash isn't the only one from the Bachchan family to have developed a close friendship with Ranbir.

Aishwarya Rai, in a candid conversation with Jitesh Pillai, revealed that once her daughter Aaradhya mistook Ranbir Kapoor to be her father!

ash-ranbirImage Source

"WE WERE SHOOTING AND WHEN I FACETIMED AARADHYA, SHE GAVE RANBIR THAT SMILE. SHE KNOWS HIM WELL. ONE DAY SHE JUST RAN INTO HIS ARMS. BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING THIS JACKET AND CAP LIKE AB (ABHISHEK BACHCHAN) AND HE HAD THE STUBBLE. THINKING HE'S AB, SHE HUGGED HIM AND HE WAS LIKE AWWW'."

Aishwarya added that since that day, Aaradhya has become quite shy around Ranbir.

No because ranbir is better looking IMO.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maybe she couldnt see his face!