Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
loving the show..Adeel-Hina <3

btw what is FQ's role?

and what is the name of the girl playing Hina?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Name of the actress is Sarah Khan. 
I think FQ will fall in love for Hina later. his role is yet to come.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see sexual tensions between leads. How does that work ?? Male lead is not interested in wife that way. He married her to help her and get his kids off his own back. Wonder when and how will they fall for each other.  Hope they show little romance. 
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: cimba

Can't wait to see sexual tensions between leads. How does that work ?? Male lead is not interested in wife that way. He married her to help her and get his kids off his own back. Wonder when and how will they fall for each other.  Hope they show little romance. 

I hope so. but I am expecting something else. FQ is shown asking Sarah for marriage. so there'll be a triangle.😕
cimba thumbnail
no i dont want triangle ...
then again that is when hubby will realize how much he loves his wife and will be in love as a couple.❤️ till then he will treat her with respect and mutual understanding.  this has my two fav males from pakistani tv ... FQ and noman ijaz. noman ijaz is just the best...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I also want Adeel-Hina ..and Adeel to fall for her. but FQ's character,I dont like it. why a third angle is needed here? in one promo Hina is seen confessing to FQ's character that she wants him,I am not looking it :(

@awida : thank you :)
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no... I don't want any triangle ..I want Adeel Hina...
Allah forgive me for saying this...I hate that actor who is doing daughter in law character !!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is my current fav ❤️ Absolutely love Adeel & Hina ❤️
awida thumbnail
I was excited to watch yesterday's episode. coz it was the marriage episode. but I am disappointed because of these reasons:
1) Hina was very sad , that made it look like she was forced to marry Adil. although it was the opposite. she forced him to marry her.😆

2) Sara Khan has the same expression all the time. I think she needs to improve a bit.😳

3) I missed Aap Key Liye. First Tuseday without AKL but the writers of Ahsaas gifted me a younger tybe of Nishat and Imdad in the form of Adil's son and his wife.🤢

4) I loved the habit of wife's family making breakfast for her and her hubby. but that insult they got. and the way in which Adil felt sorry and didn't try to stop them from leaving left me surprised.😳

5) Not just that Adil slept in his first night with Hina. he also said Aqila's name while daydreaming. Poor Hina!😭

But I love this show. and I'll watch it. coz Noman Ijaz acts really well. The dialogues between Adil and Hina, the story and the direction are good. But I hope they stop making Hina look like a bichari. she is a strong woman. 
cimba thumbnail
i too was greatly disappointed in the way hina acted as if she was bechari. she was the one who proposed and Adil is treating her really well ,i see no reason for her to sulk at all. She should have expected this coming. did love the way adil touched hna on her face ...