Swaragini

Swasan 5S:- Because I love you. EPILOGUE ( II ) PAGE :- 22(important30 - Page 2

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Kam dear.. TS.. I loved it.. Swara loved him always great.. Sanskaar fell for Kavita not great and even if he was teenage boy how can he hurt her with his friends.. I know you will give me his pov too.. Or I hope you do.. But as always I am really curious to know what happens next.. 

You do know how much I loved it that Swara didnt change from who she is.. That how I want her to be, not completely change herself for someone.. Post the next part soon.. Me waiting.. 

Love

Nita 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
surprise surprise i was thinking u will absent forum few days cuz ur mobile goes workshop but u here its good to see u. How r u my dear sisy😊?
will read soon
abi03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Akka super ts... I loved this a lot... Swara loved sanskar from childhood... Her love is very true... I think kavitha played a game between swasan... She very well knows that swara loves sanskar madly then how can she betray her... Idiot... Akka cant wait for next chap more days... Want to know what happens next...
Seriously. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ria2794

Loved it dear. It's really good.

Thank you soo much dear..🤗.. 

I'm very glad that you liked it... 😃.

Love..

Kam.
Seriously. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishuuu

Kam...

Baby this was awesome👍🏼...i just simply lived it..loved it...but baby one thing youare suppose to give us MBKD N MFTMS...what going on in those stories progress??? When we are getting update???hmmm😎

Hmm... Big hug baby.. I'm very glad you liked it.. 
What naa baby..? I told you lost interest in writing.. usually I'll post some fun post whenever i feel very low.. this time.. after watching yesterday epi and a day before yesterday epi I was..😡🤢.. Swara she didn't love him enough. The love he got for her making him crazy she was thing about her sister.. phuuu..i had enough of her behanchara..iI want her to loveonly him. I cant change anything in serial soo thought of this.. hope ill get my interest back.. I didn't plan this.. I just typed it within half an hour.. sorry for mistake and lot of grammar mistakes... 

I yet to work on both..😃

Khair again coming to update...awww flow of story was soo good...childhood love.😉.i dont know but it always makes me happy...it was sanky ,always in love.. mostly in all stories..he was mature..now you gave swara version..it was marvellous👏...mention of kavita boiled my blood..that witch always backstabbs.😡..n she liplock with sanky🥺..kam this line gave my stomach n mind shock.🤢.how i wish i can  strangle her.there...no one can  come between swasan..but its a story i controlled my emotions n continued further.enjoyed so much...now excitedn curious for next...what happened exactly???waiting🤪

Ohhh... Childhood love.. I love them too.. fancy. Yeah it was Sanskaareven in serial.. soo thought to make Swara s devdas(I) 😆... You love her more in next part..  sorry baby kavity she suited for this character.. yeah she always backstab.. i was eww when I'm writing that.. bit it needed.. you'll hate her more... 

An usual story.. no twist and turns.😳

Love u❤️
Talia

Love you a loads..
Kam..

P.s..im pakistani n you indian i guess..we are friends...hehe🤗

PS :- nice try my baby its my job, pulling others legs.. you're pulling mine.. 😲... According to me friendship has no boundaries... mmmuah... 🤗

Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 7 years ago
Seriously. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nina282

can't wait to read the next part.

Thank you soo much Nina dear.. I'm very glad that you liked it..😃

With love..

Kam..
Seriously. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Purvi97

its fantastic... Pls continue soon...

Thank you soo much Purvi dear.. I'm very glad that you liked it..😃

With love..
Kam...
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kam!!🤗
Baby, this is SOOO beautiful!! I loved it..!! Swara loves him sooo much!! And I so relate to her..! I am tomboy-ish, I behave like a boy and hence I am teased and bullied (not that I don't do the same😆)
Transgender seriously? This is TOO MUCH!! How can people say that...I wished I could slap that person, and Sanskaar as well..!!
Waiting for the next update darling, and update soon cause I really can't wait any longer (Ironic isn't it?)😆
Love you loads,
Sakshi!
cutegurlx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nyc ts
cnt wait fr next part
update soon
Kaveetha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kamila akka... 🤗
Superb.. Loving this. 
Kavita.. 😡  somewhere i feel like hating my name because of this kavitas khaands.. i was heart broken while reading that sanky & kavita's lip lock part. 🥺  poor swara.. 
This is really interesting akka.. Now i'm waiting & waiting to read further. 😃