Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Nah! As of now, I don't see any potential in her. She comes across as bland and boring. She single handedly brought down Varun's energy level in "Manma emotion" song. ðŸ˜†

How is she responsible for Varuns energy in that song? The choreography was rubbish but there was one step which he was very good at. They both did a good job with what they had to work with. As far for bland and boring same can be said for Shradha, Yami, Athiya..because they dont project themselves as airheads. Kriti is educated so obviously she has a different thought process and class. 
Edited by BollyGlitz - 7 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Neither her looks nor her acting is good enough though ðŸ¤”
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ponymo

No star quality. Bland.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 7 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agee with article, I think she's doing well for herself but I want her to do more even more movies.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is making all the right moves, she may be next big thing coz in BW, its not all about talent, its about managing people and connecting with right people. She is doing it all. Edited by rimi2983 - 7 years ago
UntamableSpirit thumbnail
She's pretty & find her beautiful ---- but she's yet to establish herself --- it would nice to see her make a *mark* --- !!!
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

All those gifs

She is pretty no denying that but I don't find anything special about her. Or may be she hasnt got the right opportunities yet but I just don't see it in her.
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she just doesn't do anything for me. nothing that gives sex appeal. just a pretty woman that's about it..
BollyGlitz thumbnail
She has a lot to prove in terms of acting. It won't be correct to judge her yet as an actor as Dilwale was all about SRK-Kajol she didn't have an important role. She was good in a few scenes from Heropanti. You can tell whether someone has it or not. Kriti definitely does..and as for her being bland I find Shraddha very 'peeki' in comparison. She may have had a hit in Aashiqui but she's boring as hell. 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pari has a lot more talent than the likes of Vaani, Kriti, Shraddha! It's sad to see her career getting ruined like that. She's one actress I truly wanted to see more of!