Members Lounge

Brown Parents...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
aha i read diz n thought it was jkz... juss thought i would share diz wid everyone!!

AN INDIAN MOTHER comes to visit her son Kumar for dinner...who lives with a girl roommate Sunita...During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Kumar's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Kumar and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Kumar volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Sunita and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Sunita came to Kumar saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver chutney jar. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:
Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you 'did' take the chutney jar from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the chutney jar. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love, Kumar

Several days later, Kumar received an email from his mother, which read:
Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Sunita, and
I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Sunita. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the chutney jar by now.
Love, Mom.

Lesson of the day...
Don't Lie to Your Mother...especially if she is Indian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brown Parents..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

icy_devil

IF-Dazzler

icy_devil

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

lolLOL................i heard tht a long time ago, but thx's 4 posting

don't lie to ur mothers bcoz they know tht u r lying

sweetrani_neha

IF-Dazzler

sweetrani_neha

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

LOL .. very funny!! yes yes mothers know when we are lying so watch out and think twice before doing/saying anything everyoneWinkLOL

Safiyah

Safiyah

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
SMART MOTHER i must say.   I hope u don't mind if i copy it & send it to my friendz?

Edited by Safiyah - 24 June 2005 at 12:25am

Nankri

IF-Veteran Member

Nankri

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged
LOLHeard that one b4..Anyways..Nice One.

dreamerrrrr

IF-Dazzler

dreamerrrrr

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ha ha ha ha that was very funny.....and yeah i agree wid the last point....u should neva ever lie 2 ur mothers coz they know everything!!!!

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
very funnyLOLLOLLOL

But, Please post all jokes in the humour section at www.india-forums.in

Thank you for cooperating!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top