Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Nashe Si Chad Gayi - Befikre Song - Page 4

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Vani can dance but her face is still a huge distraction. She looks very very manly.
Ranveer was okay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Never seen a more beautiful looking cast in a movie. Gorgeous stunnners they take my breath away !!!!!!

Song is superhit. I can see this song dethroning ADHM songs from Ormax. New love anthem is here.

Adi is one genius Filmmaker he reinvented himself. Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana and Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta are unrealistic poops. This is no lip sync realistic they are talking with bodies not lips.

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vaani didn't overshadow Ranveer. Don't be jealous of his versatility.

She danced aggressively like a man but Ranveer balanced it out by dancing softly to give femininity. Showing versatility of soft before getting hard for Khilji.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Vaani dances well, wish she hadn't ruined her face.

Ranveer's dancing looked odd. He seemed uncomfortable.

Okayish song and visuals.
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Quietude

Vaani didn't overshadow Ranveer. Don't be jealous of his versatility.

She danced aggressively like a man but Ranveer balanced it out by dancing softly to give femininity. Showing versatility of soft before getting hard for Khilji.

what? 😆
Killersmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it, the whole of it 😊 Simply love it 😃 👏
Daym Vaani got some moves. She's pulling steps that even Katrina needed cables and body doubles for in Kamli. Impressive!!

The song has such a chilled Vibe to it...not sure if it's chartbuster material but it's going to be on my playlist for a long long time.

Ranveer is the only bummer. He looks like shit and dances worse.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vani is not a graceful dancer she is constantly opening her legs for no apparent reason 🤔 even if she is standing still... Noticed this thing in their first scene in the trailer as well. Is she uncomfortable in these shorts or what? Nice song (audio wise) but a bit thanda for me!! Vaani is annoying Ranveer is good in the song!
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Quietude

Never seen a more beautiful looking cast in a movie. Gorgeous stunnners they take my breath away !!!!!!

Song is superhit. I can see this song dethroning ADHM songs from Ormax. New love anthem is here.

Adi is one genius Filmmaker he reinvented himself. Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana and Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta are unrealistic poops. This is no lip sync realistic they are talking with bodies not lips.

😆
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice one. It is fun :)
Ranveer & Arijit combo