Page 1
Page   of 2

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by Maya_M

Jatayu's post didn't have anything derogatory. It was more like a jovial remark. I have read similar remarks in the past by some members on the forum. I personally feel that editing Jatayu's post was a bit tactless.
Thanks Maya for being candid. At the moment I felt that the new person may not take jovial remark as such. If I had time I would have writtent to Jatayu and asked him if he would consider changing it. I was hoping he would understand. If it was tactless, I am sorry and apologize.

Actually I was supremely irritated with myself for writing something that was 'editable'.

Maya and Myth and Abhi, you are really really good people and I apologise to you all for causing disquiet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muslim reservations (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wow!! so many apology ....feels to good to have all good kids around the block Big smile Tongue

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jatayu

Originally posted by Maya_M

Jatayu's post didn't have anything derogatory. It was more like a jovial remark. I have read similar remarks in the past by some members on the forum. I personally feel that editing Jatayu's post was a bit tactless.
Thanks Maya for being candid. At the moment I felt that the new person may not take jovial remark as such. If I had time I would have writtent to Jatayu and asked him if he would consider changing it. I was hoping he would understand. If it was tactless, I am sorry and apologize.

Actually I was supremely irritated with myself for writing something that was 'editable'.
Maya and Myth and Abhi, you are really really good people and I apologise to you all for causing disquiet.

Jo beet gayee so baat gayee....let the bygones be bygones. I once again apologize for my screw up.

I was happily enjoying,celebrating seeing the big fight of Uncles (Uncle J and Uncle Abhijit Shukla)of the forum LOLand its really sad that everything is fine very earlyCry!!!!

On a serious note.Welcome back Uncle J!!! Wise people forgive quickly and apologise quickly and I'm once again Sorry to say that Uncle Abhijit and Uncle J are wise!!!!

Cheers,

Myth

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Wow!! so many apology ....feels to good to have all good kids around the block Big smile Tongue

Ages since someone called me that

Post Reply New Post

Go to top