Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Geetha's Take Nahin Hain :P Highlights of the episode - 17-Oct-2016

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Since I am  really busy with studies and work and EVERYTHING ELSE 😭 I won't be writing "the takes" regularly anymore(consumes way too much time sorry) 
Although if the episode is "MIND-BLOWINGLY" awesome I wouldn't be able to stop myself from writing one. Until then since I cannot help but share what I loved about the episodes.. this will have to do😊 Would love to know what your favorite parts of the episode were And what you didn't as well. Would love to read them as usual.

K- Ab mera junoon bi tum ho aur mera pyar bhi. Mere liye sirf tum ho Naira,sirf tumhi ho aur koi nai. Iss janam mein to bilkul nahin!

"Naniji ka Rajabeta!" This scene was super cute! Love how our K has truly become a part of their family.

I hope this at least puts a smile on your faces. Sorry about the takes again.

Edited by misaki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geee I am totally loving this track
That phone bit was amazing their pain fear and ofc love for eachother is immense !! 
And rajhsri kartik scene was amazing!!!
Got to see kartik vulnerable side his possessive for naira
Rajhsri trying to calm him down
Such a beautiful scene 
Loving k bond with every family member and today with rajhsri was d best

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The take already up
too fast man...

btw the epi too awesome na..
loved kaira  scene a lot. 
such a intense scenes...

cant wait for tomorrow episode too..
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I understand that if your are not giving detailed takes you must be really very busy, because I know that you enjoy writing those takes so not doing it definitely means you have a lot going on, hope your work gets over soon. Nonetheless love this pictures take too.
Really liked Rajshri and Karthik scene.
Waise mujhe karthik ka phone chaiye, Naira ko phone karne ke baad he threw it but nothing happened and got message of Mishti going to boarding, again he threw precap mein his phone is still in one piece.
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

I understand that if your are not giving detailed takes you must be really very busy, because I know that you enjoy writing those takes so not doing it definitely means you have a lot going on, hope your work gets over soon. Nonetheless love this pictures take too.
Really liked Rajshri and Karthik scene.
Waise mujhe karthik ka phone chaiye, Naira ko phone karne ke baad he threw it but nothing happened and got message of Mishti going to boarding, again he threw precap mein his phone is still in one piece.

Janvi..πŸ€—

You know how much I love writing them. Work is such a pain in the arse right now😭  I hope my work gets over soon too. 
I loved R and K's scene too! It was so warm and gave me Mother-son vibes throughout the scene. I like Rajshri-Karthik better than AK-Karthik right now. Of course the fact that Rajshri is my favorite mom' out of the lot mght have something to do with that. She pulls off the caring and motherly act quite naturally. It also helps that she is less annoying and more sensible one out of all the ladies as well.😊

LOL I was actually gonna say that. I wan K's phone too. Because mne has like 20-25 cracks on it after 1 fall. His is still intact.πŸ˜†  I'm such a klutz so I really should  find one like that.πŸ˜†
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

The take already up

too fast man...

btw the epi too awesome na..
loved kaira  scene a lot. 
such a intense scenes...

cant wait for tomorrow episode too..

Anbu Episode was semma awesome!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved the Kaira scene and individual Karthik scenes as well. Mishtu was great too❀️
Edited by misaki - 7 years ago
misaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeAish

Geee I am totally loving this track

That phone bit was amazing their pain fear and ofc love for eachother is immense !! 
And rajhsri kartik scene was amazing!!!
Got to see kartik vulnerable side his possessive for naira
Rajhsri trying to calm him down
Such a beautiful scene 
Loving k bond with every family member and today with rajhsri was d best

Aishy!πŸ€—

I know me too! Love angst and pain and so many feels!

The intensity of Karthik's love for Naira is just amazing to watch. People are actually kinda not happy with him being so pushy and angry, but that's how people get when they are in love. Especially the kinda intense , all-consuming love that Karthik feels for Naira. Like he said, she's his everything , He cannot see past her. so it's natural that he is behaving as impatiently and as mental as he is. I for one am COMPLETELY enjoying this side of Karthik. I want more. But I also don't want him to suffer of course. My K! He's had enough. Hopefully we get to see that adorable happy smile of his back on his face after they are done going through the "Love test". Soon!❀️

R-K scene was adorable! My new fav mom-duo pair! Evn though technically it's Nani-Grandson. I loved the scene! β€οΈ
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can't believe the take is already up today & that too several hours earlier than usual???!!!πŸ˜ƒ But OMG tho whats this re you won't have time to do an in depth analysis anymore???!!!😭😭😭 Yaar I kid you not but I am seriously gutted πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί not least because of the fact that I'm a newbie viewer of the serial & as a HUGE fan of Kaira never watched the epi until after I had read your take as at least that way i knew whether or not it was worth my time doing so (or should I say more importantly whether or not there were any drool-licious Kaira scenes to view)!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Altho TBH having seen the latest batch of teaser segments for the upcoming epi's (espesh K getting rejected😭😭😭 & the dragfest of Naira's realization & confession😑😑😑) I was actually thinking of giving the serial a miss for a while or at least until Naira comes to her flipping senses re K (which BTW at this rate looke like it won't be until end of 2017)!!!😑😑😑 Seriously after the joke & waste of time that was the Swiss track you'd think we'd at least finally get some decent Kaira scenes but hey guess we should be sooo lucky eh??? I seriously HATE when serials start with the dragfest or worse still twist after twist in uniting the popular couple!!!😑😑😑 I have limited time as it is & can't be doing with wasting it on BS such as love triangles, saas/bahu crap, etc, etc...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Anyways will seriously miss reading your work which BTW is always absolutely topnotch!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope to see you back sooner rather than later but totally understand you have other more important commitments!!!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. LOVED K's dialogue re not loving anyone but N in this lifetime!!!❀️❀️❀️ OMG he's defo my kind of guy - faithful & loyal to the very end & I could seriously just eat him right up... Haye meh maar jawa...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

P.P.S. In a totally separate matter can anyone with the time clear some confusion re that waste of space G???🀒🀒🀒 What happened to her parents & why is she living with N's family & not her paternal grandparents (which BTW have spotted her grandmother & that too in Singhania house so whats that all about)???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Also how old are Kartik, Naira, Gayu & espesh Mishti supposed to be???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
& then finally why in practically all the online segments that we get is it always Kanchi speaking (& annoying the hell out of me/getting on my nerves) like SHE is the STAR/LEAD of the show & not anyone else???😑😑😑 Funny thing is i don't recall that she was ever as deluded as this even when she WAS actually the lead in her previous serial...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†