Season 1 | Arhi FF | Walk With Me - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Rarely see a guy here but so nice to see
hope to read soon
Khushi wed Ajay...who is Ajay, where is Arnav and how come the wedding is of a Raizada if Neither Khushi nor Ajay is a Raizada...

Is the prologue of different weddings, maybe Arnav is the one getting married to someone else in Sheesh Mahal and Khushi is marrying Ajay, somewhere else in Lucknow.
Well first of all welcome back.. happy to see you after long time.. the prologue have made us so curious.. The Raizada's are there but non of the persons getting married are Raizada and Khushi is marrying some Ajay.. will hold my horses to see you unveil the story bit by bit.. best wishes and happy writing Walk With Me.. loved the prologue..  πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Title is nice, attracted me πŸ˜³ but who's this Ajay Dixit? I already have a disliking for him. Eagerly waiting for the chapter now. Update soon and PM me too :)
Just caught up on this. Intrigued already! Looking forward to the next one! 
Cheers bro!
Wow that sounds pretty amazing EXCEPT that Khushi Gupta weds Ajay Dixit..

Wondering who he is and why his name is there instead of our very own Arnav Singh Raizada hehehe..

Im having a feeling thats its gonna be a great story.. Update soon.. Would love to read it
Love the start. Update soon please

Chapter 1: Khushi Gupta

Khushi was sitting inside her room and staring at the picture of her fianc. Ajay was one of her friends and had proposed to her during their graduation. She had said yes as she had a crush on him ever since they met.

Khushi's father had opposed strongly to their union, however after a lot of threats from Khushi's side for not eating food and ultimately threatening to run away with her fianc, a father gave into his stubborn daughter's wishes. 

Shahsi Gupta finally agreed to get them married.

No one had the power to refuse Khushi Gupta. She was the pride of the Gupta family.

She looked at the wallpaper on her phone and fell backwards onto her bed.

"Damn the wait", she thought. "Why do there have to be so many rules for a wedding. The not seeing each other thing is just ridiculous these days. Someone should update these stupid rules. I'm not putting any restriction on my poor kids. In fact I'll help to sneak them into their partner's house before marriage. Ajay is such a wuss. Doesn't even have the guts to secretly come and meet me." 

Khushi heard someone enter her room and so she got up to see who it is. One look at the entrant and Khushi turned her face away in mock anger.

"It's my wedding Payal. What in the world was so important than you chose to desert your friend?"

Payal chuckled as she replied "I had gone for like 15 minutes Khushi. Don't overreact. "

Khushi however refused to looked at Payal. She engrossed herself by looking at the blank wall refusing to forgive Payal.

Payal chuckled looking at Khushi's antics. True they had all grown up. True Khushi was 24. True she had graduated. But looking at her antics one could argue that Khushi mirrored children.

"There is someone who is here to see you Khushi."

Khushi looked at Payal with confused eyes.

Payal went to the door and opened it to let the guest come in.

To say Khushi was shocked was an understatement. All she managed was a faint whisper "Anji Di"

Khushi rushed towards Anjali and she hugged her really tight.

"And I thought you'd miss this day Di."

Anjali smiled hugging Khushi and replied "And miss my best friend's wedding? No way in hell."

Khushi and Anjali sat on her bed catching up on the last few years. Khushi posed a question that had propped up in her mind.

"Where is Nannav?"

Anjali looked slightly sad as she replied, "Chottey is always busy in his work Khushi. He isn't the same as you remember him. He has changed."

Khushi responded almost immediately "But that only shows his dedication to his work Di. After all he has established the AR Fashion Empire in just a few years. He even displaced Dad's company to take the first spot in the country last year. And Dad says Nannav has the capability to make AR the best in the world. All this obviously requires effort and time."

Anjali didn't respond to Khushi and quickly changed the topic.

"So where is the groom Khushi? When are we going to meet him?"

Khushi pouted and replied "No idea di. I think you will get to see him only at the wedding and that is almost 5 days from now. I've been trying to get him to sneak into the house but he is just a big wuss. Apparently he is very scared of dad. The idiot had the audacity to go to his bachelor's party last night but he doesn't have the guts to come and meet his to be wife."

Anjali chuckled looking at Khushi as Khushi blushed realizing how desperate she must have sounded.

Just as Payal and Anjali were beginning to tease her, the door blasted open scaring all three of them. Khushi's mother was standing before them, her face pale with shock written all over her face.

"Your father has had a heart attack."

----To be Cont---
Edited by Dr.Strange - 7 years ago