Priyanka Chopra on cover of Women's Health US, Malaysia, SA, ME

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

So after being on the US and Malaysia Women's Health cover (November), Priyanka's also on the cover for South Africa (December 2016): 

Priyanka-Chopra.us @PriyankaNetwork  

Priyanka for Women's Health South Africa @priyankachopra http://priyanka-chopra.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1930 ...

More

Along with Women's Health US, Priyanka's also on the Malaysian version too. 

American version 

Priyanka Chopra Says She Eats Healthy to Be Curvaceous but Not Super-Skinny'

By Julie Mazziotta@julietmazz

Posted on October 13, 2016 at 9:00am EDT

James White

Priyanka Chopra says staying fit is simple " just eat right and stay active.

"You don't have to kill yourself at the gym, you don't have to starve yourself. You just have to eat healthy, eat right. Life is just really fast-paced. To be able to find ways of being healthy within that is a smart way to do it, " Chopra, 34, says in the November issue of Women's Health.

"I generally inherently stay fit ... I want to be curvaceous but not super-skinny but at the same time I want to be lean. So I try and eat healthy whenever I can."

Of course, the star of Quantico does have her favorite guilty pleasures, but Chopra genuinely enjoys eating healthy. "I love having my pizzas and burgers and buffalo wings on the side for sure," she says, "but I like staying fit as well." And Chopra shares her unique point of view on the mind-body connection.

"People always say you should listen to your body. But I don't listen to my body. My body listens to me," she says. "I can't afford to be sick or low on energy. It's mind over matter."

"Identify the weaknesses, shut them in a box, find your strengths, and run with them," she says.

VIDEO: Behind-the-Scenes from Chopra's Shoot

And that mindset is clearly helping Chopra, who plays a villain in the upcoming film adaptation of Baywatch, make it in Hollywood. The former Bollywood star believes it helps that the roles for women are getting better.

"It's a great time to be a female actor in global entertainment right now because there are parts that are being written for women which are so progressive," she says. "A woman is not just a sidekick to a guy anymore."

Chopra is proud to call herself a feminist, regardless of the stigma.

"Feminism's got a bad name right now," she says. "The reputation of feminists has become a bit tainted because people think feminists are man-hating and they berate men, but that's not really what feminism stands for."

"Feminism stands for women saying give us the ability to make our own decisions without being judged the same way men have for so many years ... we want the freedom to be able do and be as we like."

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her face on the cover looks awkward... why do they make such horrible covers these days?  Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: DividerA

being completely deluded helps her achieve a lot. her downfall will start when she gains more knowledge about life in general. going by her stupidity it may not happen in this life.

wow no downfall in this lifetime... tere mooh mein ghee shakkar! ðŸ˜ƒ
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Her face on the cover looks awkward... why do they make such horrible covers these days? 

Could've been better but whatever... first time in my life I see an Indian on magazine covers regularly when I go to the store and stuff here in Canada. Makes my day! 
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
horrible photoshop on cover
BollyPC thumbnail
Added: 

Along with Women's Health US, Priyanka's also on the Malaysia version too.

NathuPyare thumbnail
her face looks weird...😕
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Love the cover but is it just me or is there something different about her face? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Love the cover but is it just me or is there something different about her face? 

less makeup and no sleep! they even made it into a headline " How she looks this good on no sleep" ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
On the South Africa version for December: 
Priyanka-Chopra.us @PriyankaNetwork  

Priyanka for Women's Health South Africa @priyankachopra http://priyanka-chopra.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1930 ...

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago