LOVE DIARY last part on page 39 (7 Dec)

Posted: 7 years ago
Love Diary2

Prologue

she was feeling sharp pain in her wrist, head was throbbing and legs felt limp... she opened her eyes and heavy lights hits her vision, she covered them with her palm which were connected with some wires, when she tried to watch her surrounding she was greeted by a smiling nurse, the Nurse has been holding a tray of medicines, to see her awake she ran out to call the doctors... she tried to get up but her weak state not helping a bit, so many questions running in her mind... I am alive? Who saved me and how I ended up here? Doctors entered and started examining her, she wanted to ask them where am I? but they told her to relax. All those medicines I had in her system making brain to do dizzy actions. After some time she fell asleep again.
Some loud voices outside her room made her wake up... she heard two voices, one was doctor's and other was familiar too, she tried to make out what they were talking...
Uncle you said she is fine now, I want these signatures immediately.
No... I can't allow that, her condition is not stable completely and being a doctor I have some responsibility...
Bullshit... he cursed in frustration... fine, he replied angrily and stormed out; she heard the footsteps fading away.

After some time doctor came back... how are you feeling now Mrs Singhania?
When he asked her, she felt like someone had splashed her with cold water... This simple sentence was enough to let her know... this whole situation is not as simple as it seems, she is in a deep mess.

Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago
INDEX

PROLOGUE & PART 1 : PAGE 1
PART 2 : PAGE 3
PART 3 : PAGE 4
PART 4 : PAGE 6
PART 5 : PAGE 10
PART 6 : PAGE 11
PART 7 : PAGE 14
PART 8 : PAGE 17
PART 9 : PAGE 19
PART 10 : PAGE 22
PART 11 : PAGE 25
PART 12 : PAGE 28
PART 13 : PAGE 30
PART 14 : PAGE 33
PART 15 : PAGE 35
PART 16 : PAGE 39Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago
New story
Great news
Interesting prologue
Will wait for it
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

New story
Great news
Interesting prologue
Will wait for it

thanK you Priya 😊
will post part one tonight
new story!!!...prologue is vry interesting...!!!pls update nxt part!!..jst loved it😊
Originally posted by arjuhi-forever

new story!!!...prologue is vry interesting...!!!pls update nxt part!!..jst loved it😊

Thank you 😊
Yes updating...
Part 1-

We examined all your reports, you are free to go home now, few test reports are yet to come but I am sure they will be fine as well... Doctor ensured her.
She smiled and nodded...
Mam your car has arrived... one ward boy informed her. Nurse packed her bag and helped her in getting in the car, she was disappointed to see the driver alone although she can't blame her husband, driver started driving to the home, she was so nervous, her heart beats were hasty and palms getting sweaty in spite of wiping constantly. She wants to tell the truth to everyone but can't risk it until she find out what is actually going on... she tried to think what happened last time she was conscious, I was not alone that night, when I fallen off the cruise, Ayesha was there with me, then where is she? Is she alive? Has someone saved her just like me? Definitely Singhanias doesn't know anything about Ayesha otherwise who would've come to see me... Doctors said my husband saved me and admitted to the hospital, we are now in Mumbai... away from Shimla, I don't even remember travelling, I must be unconscious.
The car stopped front of the large mansion... driver opened the door for her, she stepped out and started walking ahead with wobbly legs, large door opened for her and all the servants were greeting her with smile, but Arohi could see no one's smile was genuine, One elderly servant moved forward to help her to reach the bedroom, she must have noticed her difficulties in walking, Arohi was somewhat thankful to the elderly lady because that must be so embarrassing to ask one of the servant where her own bedroom is.
She helped Arohi in getting to the bed, she covered her with blankets and turned to go...
Wait... Arohi stopped her, Where is my husband?
Mam he is on a business trip...
When will he come back?
I don't know mam.
Arohi nodded and signaled her to go. She knew her husband is purposely avoiding her but she was determine to talk to him, he should know everything but before that she wanted to talk to dadi, she missed her, it had been one whole month dadi must have been so worried about me... she doesn't know anything about the accident, what if they think I am gone missing, the only person she can trust and share anything is dadi, she would help her, Arohi pulled out the phone and dialed Shimla's number... after few rings someone picked up...
Hello can I talk to dadi?
The other person on the line started crying... she is no more.
Phone slipped out from her hand and she collapsed on the floor, the only person loved her too much is no more, her dadi, who raised her, loved her, thought her lessons of life, fought for her, saved her in her protective arms had left her alone. Her whole world shattered front of her... she wanted to scream but no sound coming from her mouth, just some silent tears...
she was frozen to the same position for god knows how long... in the evening when the same elderly maid came with a tray of food, helped her in getting back to the bed, Arohi was silent, she requested her to have some food and medicines but Arohi was not responding, after some time the maid gave up and left.

Next morning Arohi wasn't any better, the fact that her dadi is no more was unbearable for her, she couldn't accept her dadi left the world, breaking the promise of always talking care of her little princess Aru. She picked up her phone again and dialed the same number.
Hello, I am calling from Mumbai, My grandmother was a good friend of Mrs. Sarita Sharma, I got to know about her sudden demise, feeling really bad, but how this is all happened?
What to say beta, honi ko kaun taal sakta hai, Arohi recognized the voice, that must be her chachi...
But what happened to her, what I know it, she was completely fine after her operation.
Yes she was, But after she saw the death body of Arohi, her condition was getting worst day by day, as if she was living for her granddaughter only and after her granddaughter's demise she had nothing to live for.
Arohi squeezed her eyes shut and clutched the phone to her chest. So that's what happened actually. That night Arohi and Ayesha both were drowning in the lake may be her savior only saw Arohi and rescued her, Ayesha died that night and her whole family included dadi assumed that Arohi died and she ended up in Singhania House as Mrs. Ayesha Singhania because Ayesha and Arohi looked same... It was easy to get confuse over two girls After all Arohi and Ayesha both were playing exchanged identities that night. While one was doing it for fun and other was doing it to save her loved one's life.

So this is it friends, hope you like it, writing something after long time don't forget to comment after all I need motivation to write more ;)
Next part is going to be a flashback of... everything and who' happened till now... and who is excited       to meet Mr. Singhania?? ;)

Woahhh!!!
Interesting...very interesting...
Can't wait for next update...
Now what's gonna happen...intriguing update..
Welcome back 
I am waiting for Mr. Singhania...
Does he know the girl here is not his wife Ayesha?
If no then why is he behaving like that with his wife???

Originally posted by Arjuhi_dreamer

Woahhh!!!
Interesting...very interesting...
Can't wait for next update...
Now what's gonna happen...intriguing update..
Welcome back

THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒ