Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

IMPORTANT :-The time of POSTING an UPDATE

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Hi,

Friends It is evident that there are so many followers of India-Forums(guest and registered users) visiting the site for various Updates daily and it great to learn that they are eager to read it and post thier thoughts on it. In the wake of such a strong traffic the servers at time are not able to handle so many repeated 'PAGE REFRESH' request from the users.

Thus I have decided that I would inform the users a  time when I will be posting my update(I will try my level best to stay true to this time), so they dont need to worry and keep refreshing the section. 

0:00 hrs IST  is the time by which I would have surely posted my update.

Thank you for your support and I hope that you will keep visiting, reading & posting as always.

Inconvinence & Delay is regretted.

Jammy.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot jammy. we will be waiting for ur update after 10.30. i do watch jjkn but reading ur update is really great than watching it. here i can post my views on that episode. once again thanx.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Request to members not to REFRESH endlessly during peak time.

And since Jammy have said he will be posting it by 00:00hrs IST (+5:30 GMT) so do have some patience Smile

Cheers,
Vijay.

sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged

I don't even do refresh...tires to see the page...but from last 2 days I can't even access the forum Cry

What I'm doing wrong here...cuz from 2:00 pm (EST) till 4:30 EST I'm not able to get the page...why this page is jammed so much all of sudden

Cry

jyotim Groupbie
jyotim
jyotim

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Yo are right Sharmili. Even I am having the same issue. i think traffic is very heavy during that time.

Vijay-- thought migration of your database from Access to sql server will speed up the process. Is this not the case?

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Jammy.Vijay,I also don't refresh.In fact I don't even get to open the page LOL.The blue in the rectangle box doesn't even make half way!!!

What to do,we are so terribly addicted.So we keep on trying and trying until we get in!!! Smile
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

I agree sometimes the forum is quite slow in loading (the page). This would definately help. Thanks buddy

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
We did carried out the transfer of the site to SQL Server (which was on a different datacenter) and instead of speeding up it further declined. So we had to revert it back to the original database. And recently we have upgraded it from Access 2000 to Access 2003 which I feel has certainly helped.

Now we are getting BIG server for this forum and its still in the procurement process and once done we will be transferring it on the day when there is less traffic like on Sunday in anycase there will be Zero downtime.

Thanks.
Vijay Bhatter

Go to top