Ajay has the right to take stand

Posted: 7 years ago

Regarding his stand on Pakistani actors.
Ajay ney jo kuch bhi kaha usme kya problem hai ? 
He has the right to take a stand and he did.
By this stand if he feels ki wo Indian army ke sath khada hai then fine.
Kyun Ajay ka FOE nahin hai kya? Ye adhikar sirf dusro ke pass hai kya ?
Ye baat sirf Ajay ney nahin kahi Bahot sare retired army generals,officers ki bhi same statements hain.
Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago
Why what happened? He has been praised by entire Twitterati and media for his stand. Aur kya chaiye?
^ I think someone said in another thread that she won't watch Shivaay coz she doesn't like AD's calculative politics.
That's what triggered Chota ji's fury! 😳
Any celebs doesn't matter who it is will be judge on their comment. I have never seen Ajay so popular on this forum before. Any publicity is good for him. I hope Shivaay is a blockbuster.

We live in a free world everyone is entitle to their own opinion. If you don't agree with someone that doesn't make that person wrong. 
I also stand with anyone who is in support of ban. Our real heroes are the people who serves and protect the country, salute to them.

Originally posted by Lilac_N_Maple

^ I think someone said in another thread that she won't watch Shivaay coz she doesn't like AD's calculative politics.

If the entire forum, entire SM is boycotting ADHM over the nationality of an actor in a special appearance I think team Shivay should take 1-2 boycotts for Shivay in the chin. 
Originally posted by Lilac_N_Maple

Main kisi member ke upar itna focus nahin karta na hin ek entire threads kisi members ke upar banaun
There are articles on Ajay where Ajay was bashed.Like Ajay Buddha hogaya hai,Sathiya gaya hai,Integrity kho chuka hai etc.
Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago
Of course Ajay has a right to take a stand like everyone else...who is objecting to it BTW?😕
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

Main kisi member ke upar itna focus nahin karta na hin ek entire threads kisi members ke upar banaun
There are articles on Ajay where Ajay was bashed.Like Ajay Buddha hogaya hai,Sathiya gaya hai,Integrity kho chuka hai etc.

Where are those articles? Last I checked MNS was planning to beat up Kjo and Mahesh Bhatt for working with Pakistani actors. I agree Ajay has FOE but then so has everyone else. If FOE is not to your liking doesnt mean that person is wrong. Anyway in his latest article Ajay ne jo kaha sahi kaha. For now he will not work with Pak artists but will work when situation is better. Nothing wrong with it. 
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

Didn't see any article like that. Aise out of the blue topic open karey koi toh log jo chahey soch sakte hain. You should have posted the articles first so  that we could have understood.

But I agree that AD is now a buddha and has lost his marbles for completely different reasons. 😆
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
I don't understaaand this stupid staaand of his.. why is he getting so popular coz of this stupid staannnd. I also want to take a staannnd against this and stop eating maggi noodles and eat only healthy food from now on and use my brain..