EYEOPENER:Lets ban Pakistanis in BW but continue our business with Pak - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by hippopotamus

flop ji...maybe thugs and goons threatened his family as well 

and i dont appreciate people ..i appreciate their views

agar woh badal gaya toh woh us ki problem hai..meri nahi .lol

On red. His views are same hyppoji. (He was just speaking about some random rumour which was going around, before 28th September). Bas, aap ke nazariya alag thi. Aap ka dil woh dekha, jo aap dekhna chahte the ðŸ˜†. 

On blue .

Humm, Dil ko behlane ke liye Ghalib yeh khayaal accha hein. 
Edited by flipfl0p - 7 years ago
What a lame response by posting the magnitude of business between India and Pakistan. It is not about that. The amount does not matter. Considering the population of India and relations with Pak it is never going to be about the money. Big news. lol.

Do not insult my intelligence by posting such crap. The point raised by poster is hypocrisy and it is 100 % valid. Indian stores selling Pakistani products right left and center..even suparis.  

Dramay kartein hain...maal bhi banaate hain aur politics bhi kheltein hain. Aur mujhe hypocrite boltein

Hypocrite hota toh tumhare stores ko business nahi deta..
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Originally posted by hippopotamus

What a lame response by posting the magnitude of business between India and Pakistan. It is not about that. The amount does not matter. Considering the population of India and relations with Pak it is never going to be about the money. Big news. lol.

Do not insult my intelligence by posting such crap. The point raised by poster is hypocrisy and it is 100 % valid. Indian stores selling Pakistani products right left and center..even suparis.  

Dramay kartein hain...maal bhi banaate hain aur politics bhi kheltein hain. Aur mujhe hypocrite boltein

Hypocrite hota toh tumhare stores ko business nahi deta..

Goes both ways. The point is some traders don't want to trade for now , they are open to do so in both countries. I repeat many traders, firms from both countries are doing so.  Or are we going to pretend Pakistani Inc also supporting their govt and saying they are ready to incur losses while not doing trade with India? 

So are BW folks, people demanding no exchange - their opinion. Has the Govt banned or issued an order regarding the same- Nope.  

@ Bold - Elaborate Please 

Hypocrisy hi hai, Hippo. We talk of FOE , label every damn person and then preach about peace.

This whole ban thing has been "much ado about nothing". ðŸ¥±

Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago
Originally posted by 9tanki1

Why do people even buy chinese product, nothing works. Battery will last for 5 minute and overcharged will explode, matchstick are good for toothpicks but there is risk it might break inside teeth, their smart phones has touch screen which comes out if you touch them. they are good in copying product but they make it so terrible that they themselves buy product made in japan or korea  

Chinese products work only in the shops but the moment we step out of the shop, they stop working. One mobile which I was checking stopped working in the shop itself.🤣
Also, funny Hippo you are berating the posters about mentioning the magnitude of the trade between the two when the article references to figures and makes that comparison on how India makes money out of Pakistan. mahesh Nair posts and quotes figures, i responded to that .
He mentions how Arnab doesn't berate them..true, I agree on that but when trade forums already given the statement including Indian Inc about being prepared to stop trade toh what will Arnab do?  

MNS talks about banning random shitty things all the time, but has it happened? You know why they get limelight because economics again. BW sells and hence MNS who have close ties with BW. 

She is Mugda sister always posting saying bitter things her nature
china apne ghatiya products India me dump karke rupaiye kama raha hai... aur Pakistan apne 'actors' ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by charminggenie

Goes both ways. The point is some traders don't want to trade for now , they are open to do so in both countries. I repeat many traders, firms from both countries are doing so.  Or are we going to pretend Pakistani Inc also supporting their govt and saying they are ready to incur losses while not doing trade? 

So are BW folks, people demanding no exchange - their opinion. Has the Govt banned or issued an order regarding the same- Nope.  

@ Bold - Elaborate Please 

Hypocrisy hi hai, Hippo. We talk of FOE , label every damn person and then preach about peace. 

@ bold.

I talked on personal level there. lol

My problem is that when haters/narrow minded people on forum are calling a person like me hypocrite then what is the future. Who else is a lover here? lol. A Pakistani lover of India and Indian lover of Pakistan. When I am labelled hypocrite here then it means that I am 

a) against Indian or Indians and 
b) also talk about peace with India or Indians

If that is the case then why the heck I have spent thousands of my dollars on grocery and movies to Indians and stayed in Patel brother runs hotels. Why dont I discriminate there? Where does that money go to? in mattress? lol. It goes to India. 

I am genuine for peace.  And no I do not think there was any strikes or any terrorists killed. To me its just to satisfy extremists in India. This is not sincerity. As I have said earlier I would have been happy on an attack for just cause but I dont like these antics of announcement and all. I am not such a person. If you believe in something come and do it. 

But that is not what I want. They should work with Pakistanis to bring justice to any terrorists. In Pakistani parliament opposition has asked the government that we need to address these concerns raised by international community. We need to address them. There are sane voices there.

Anyway its Friday I have to finish lots of work.. 
@Hippo- Apologizes, if that was for a personal context. ðŸ¤— . Sorry, yeah, i quoted numbers, so thought it was to my context. ðŸ˜†

As for rest, we agree to disagree about strikes. 
As far as saner voices are concerned in Pakistan, I am sure they exist..lets hope they restore my faith for me to make a reference about them.Especially the Parliament. 
Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago