CID

The future of CID lies in you - Page 4

tinaonline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Don't know whats store in our future but still we should not loose hope. We should fight for CID's respect still it is onair and if this is the last year than we want a grand farewell. With this news which have made us sad I have a good news that is today morning I opened a thread with vote for CID organsed by Indian television magazine. 

The good news is CID won the contest with about 41 votes thanks to CID fan who have voted. I don't know who to post it otherwise I would have posted it. Please someone share the results here and also in twitter tagging Shivaji Sir and Sonytv ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AS-Rifi

In for this idea...

I don't know if there's any use now if the channel and BP Singh are at loggerheads.

my idea was to make a siggie everyday or at least alternate days with some sweet moments and writing the dialogue/punchline of the scene on the siggie and posting on Facebook... 1998-2009 episodes...muskaan era sweet scenes. si that Sony knows what we like
Minionite thumbnail
With this new news it seems like CID might just end. If the channel and BP Singh are at loggerheads, then there is no way that they will reach an agreement, especially if it means replacing BP Singh himself.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I don't know if there's any use now if the channel and BP Singh are at loggerheads.

my idea was to make a siggie everyday or at least alternate days with some sweet moments and writing the dialogue/punchline of the scene on the siggie and posting on Facebook... 1998-2009 episodes...muskaan era sweet scenes. si that Sony knows what we like

Sony is a very dheet channel! They hardly listen to the fans. Now we don't know the internal problem of PH with Sony even. 
But still we can do at least little something for Cid. So that even if CID is ending, then can end with a grand farewell & with full respect that it deserves being the longest running show of Indian TV!

The idea is very cool & sweet. We can do it on our facebook "Respect CID" pg and Twitter tagging all cid fans.
It would be great if someone helps me in this. Coz my final test is from nov 6. So it would be difficult for me to make siggies regularly. 
We can use some siggies & some collages as well. So that others who can't use Photoshop can also contribute by their collages.

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I can help... 
Give me some links for the pictures of best episodes...
I will PM the collages and siggies so that you can post it... 
Continuously getting some bad news... Who is there to console me? I don't know how I'm going to be alright...
tinaonline thumbnail
OK fine if Sony tv don't want to air then end it with due respect. First they stopped promoting the show and now they have stopped showing the precap since two weeks this is disgusting. If CID moves to some other channel I believe it will get more respect. Like kapil sharma did CID also should do the same thing. Edited by tinaonline - 7 years ago
tinaonline thumbnail
How many of you agree with me on this???
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Tina... 
How weird it is... 
How they decided to break the bond with the PH? 
Nothing seems to be good... 
We can just try our best to get back the show... 
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think PH also Thinking on that Plane... 
why not Singh Sir Personally Trying to Point Out where They were going Wrong...
I did not say, the Stories Ended as I saw Excellent Emerging Writers in Every Genre either at IF, FF and Other Fandom means still Crisp Ideas, script, Plots moving...
Why They did not cater, whats going Wrong...
Just a Honest Picking of whats Wrong and Whats right again bring back CID on High Rise Bar...
but first PH must take Step on that Path...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swathi17

I agree with you Tina... 

How weird it is... 
How they decided to break the bond with the PH? 
Nothing seems to be good... 
We can just try our best to get back the show... 

No baccha...
I think Channel was Not much Wrong as their aspect...
in School or ant Institute, if Results comes bad...
management always Changed the Teacher/ Manager...
Simple, Channel Suggested the Most Common way...