Guys do you support meera slapping dharam

Poll

Guys do you liked meera slapped dharam when he spoke bad on her charac

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For me it is wrong that meera slap dharam who was not only her husband but he is much elder then her. Yeah I agree dharam is wrong he should not use those words but slapping is too much meera should control her anger and why this guy (meera friend ) is still staying in meera's house so annoying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dharam's way of doubting Meera is absolutely wrong but that dosen't mean that she should slap him. Though he is her husband, he is much elder to her. It is only because of Ritesh, Naiya is taking advantage. It was Dharam who invited Ritesh to stay in his house. So he has every right to tell him to go if he finds anything weird.Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

Dharam's way of doubting Meera is absolutely wrong but that dosen't mean that she should slap him. Though he is her husband, he is much elder to her. It is only because of Ritesh, Naiya is taking advantage. It was Dharam who invited Ritesh to stay in his house. So he has every right to tell him to go if he finds anything weird.

yes why this ritesh is still staying in dharam house when he know all misunderstandings are cuz of him ...no one in real life will stay in others house when they slap and say get out but it is our super sns serial n.a. so it happened
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

yes why this ritesh is still staying in dharam house when he know all misunderstandings are cuz of him ...no one in real life will stay in others house when they slap and say get out but it is our super sns serial n.a. so it happened

Meera is stupid at times. She tortured Vidya without knowing the truth. Now she does not understand from Dharam's point of view. I doubt whether Meera even loved him. I think it is her infatuation.
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Dharam had slapped Meera, then all hell would have broken loose since it is a male slapping female. But most people clap when females slap males and probably blame the male because that's how they define progression of the country, taking females side even if they are wrong.
ktiluvu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

If Dharam had slapped Meera, then all hell would have broken loose since it is a male slapping female. But most people clap when females slap males and probably blame the male because that's how they define progression of the country, taking females side even if they are wrong.

who said meera is correct I strongly say meera is wrong for slapping dharam and Why ur bringing male-female topic , many will support the right person not the gender got it .Iam female but I don't support meera cuz she slapped dharam I hate meera for that and as you say our country people always support females though they are wrong then ur totally wrong infact our country cultures and traditions  are benefiting men's and his family .both girl and boy  parent's invest same money on their children but son's should look over his parent's and daughter's should leave her old parent's alone in India both boys and girls are born to look over son parent's only our tradition and culture should treat both son parent's and daughter parent's equally 
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ritesh is shameless. If dharam told him to get out and he is the cause of friction between a married couple he should go. Meera is an idiot who treats her husband like a peice of crap. I feel bad for Dharam. Any male would react the way he did.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who voted YES? Come and say 'why' please? πŸ˜›

Big NO from my side. "Slapping husband" is the key thing here. Younger, elder how does it matter? πŸ˜• But if you look at Meera's history, When it comes to slapping, pushing she is a pro !  Remember she even slapped Gaura 'Accidentally' , She pushed Dharam 'Accidentally' and he was even about to die, She pushed Gopi 'Accidentally' . Accident is Meera's other name!! 

Ritesh is the shameless creature ever. How he is waiting for Meera's decision where Dharam is the one who brought him here? 

Failed to understand why Meera needs to support/defend ritesh every time? She is aware of everything. She knows it very well Dharam can't tolerate him. Yet she is defending ritesh as a shield πŸ€’

Dharam is wrong too i agree. He shouldn't say those. But well he asked ritesh to leave his house yet he was roaming around as if its his permanent residence. How long one can tolerate? 
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meera is clearly wrong...she never uunderstood dharam's POV only aapna jharti hai stupid kahi ki...everytym she thinks she is ryt but it is not so...dharam. Was angry due to her and angle closeness and instead of clearing the misunderstandings...she added fuel to fire through her anger😑
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anahat I don't think people outside the dheera AT know Angle is our nickname for the loser Ritesh.   πŸ˜† Edited by ninag - 7 years ago