Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Virni family's new problem

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

NEW ROLE:
Tassnim Sheikh
Tassnim Sheikh (Priya of Des Mein Niklaa Hoga Chand and Shruti of Siddhant) makes an entry in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus) as Mohini Mittal spelling trouble for Kyunki's Virani family. 

"I am slated to appear from tonight's episode," says Sheikh. "I bump into Tulsi's (Smriti Iraani) youngest son Harsh (Mehul) and soon find myself being part of the Virani family." 

According to producer Ekta Kapoor, "Mohini will ultimately marry Harsh. She will be the main catalyst in causing problems at the Virani home."

Adds Sheikh, "Ekta noticed me in Siddanth (Star One) and offered me this role. Initially my character is positive but gradually, once I am part of the Virani house, I turn negative."

The buzz is that after Ansh's death in December, Tulsi will have to confront with Mohini who will be the main negative element in this daily Balaji soap.

Sheikh has earlier featured in the Balaji soap Kkusum (Star Plus) as Kkusum's younger sister Jyoti. She was also seen as the vamp Renuka in Kumkum (Star Plus).

Interestingly, as Priya in Siddhant, Sheikh is playing a drug addict who dies and the plot then focuses on her murder mystery. "I'm shown as a young girl who is married to a person old enough to be my father. In despair I turn to drugs. I have worked hard for this role.

I have been made to smoke and to give the proper effect of puffy eyes and swollen face for the drug addict look, I don't sleep a night prior to the shoot!" she says.

Sheikh also features in a Pakistani serial Partition Ek Safar produced by Rana Shaikh which will air on Pakistan's Geo channel. The serial, about a Pakistani boy and an Indian girl, has been shot in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:13am | IP Logged
hey one more villan. i am fed up of villans.Angry
sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Oh goodness - if I have to hear one more time from Indu's mouth, "Baa, meri shaadi kab hogi?", (which is bound to happen at Harsh's wedding), I think I might just have to stop watching this soap.  Ekta ji, please do us all a huge favour, and please marry Indu off before Harsh...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top