ShraMan SS: Being Loved - Chapter 14 - Link updated - Page 24

Posted: 7 years ago

A/N:- This is the first SS I wrote on ShraMan, but couldn't post it because of the exams and then because I was heartbroken to even think about this because it hurt too much...I was heartbroken when the slow translation that was happening between them - how they were getting aware that they were becoming more than childhood friends - was broken. That wasn't explored in the show the way it should have been. I wanted them too, but alas, what can I do now more cry over my broken dreams and write about it? So here is what I wrote when I too was on 9th could with Shravan, feeling the translation and loving it... 

Whatever you are about to read, is all about during those few days when they were aware that they were more than best friends, those few days when they were sure that the next person was in love with them. Those few days which were taken away from them and us for the sake of some stupid drama... >__<

This is dedicated:-

To the following people who are the reason why I am still here, the ones who never let me leave; 

Shravan - because he is dear to me for reasons you may or may not understand. Maybe you will get why while reading this story? 

Namik - for being such a sweet person and the amazing actor that he is. The way he kept promoting EDKV, the way he kept sweetly interacting with fans and the respect that he has to our opinions. All in all, the guy is pure love. Bas! ❀️ #FanForLife

And last but not the least, to the lovely astonm...Thank you for always reminding me why I love ShraMan and how much potential they have/had. I am and maybe always remain only a silent reader, too awkward and speechless to become more than a stalker, a silent admirer but know that I love each and every work of yours. πŸ˜³

Special mention to the person who had kindly PMed me asking about some SharMan Os, SS and then sweetly suggested that I too should write about them soon. (Sorry, I forget names, and no matter how many times I try to find your pm in my inbox and outbox, I can't find it. So remind the forgetful me your name, so I can thank you properly. 😳) 

* * The story starts from the middle of episode n. 73 * * *

While reading this, remember the ShraMan they were, not what they have become. 

While reading this, forget all the shit we have been shown for the sake of drama. Mama & daddy issues + parents broken marriage here don't matter.

Just remember that soft smile of Shravan's and Suman's shining eyes...

Because they are the ShraMan you are going to read about... 

Chapter 1 on Page 1

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

chapter twelve

Being Loved on Wattpad

Contradiction And Reality on Wattpad

Edited by A.Hajnal - 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Reserving after reading the little write-up. For the Shraman we were all waiting for...
beautifully penned...loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
continue soon dear..😊
amazing start
cannot wait to read more
continue soon
superb
I love the whole idea and enjoyed reading the prologue😳
Will look forward to this storyπŸ˜ƒ
Itz d first time m reading ur stuff as i hv joined the IF yesterday only.very beautifully written.just loved the Shraman essence..😊 really looking forward to it..😊
Do suggest me your other writings..

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Akriti12

Itz d first time m reading ur stuff as i hv joined the IF yesterday only.very beautifully written.just loved the Shraman essence..😊 really looking forward to it..😊
Do suggest me your other writings..

Welcome to the IF...You would find amazing writers here, and not just here in EDKV, so if your like writing Fan fiction, take a look in the 'Fan Fiction' forum IF has. I am currently writing three stories, but only two of them is on ShraMan. Here is the link of the other one:- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4722621

I hope you will enjoy your experience on IF...  πŸ˜³
Res

Unress 😳

Woah mam tht was phenomenal!!
Flasheiz were❀️
was beautifully penned...u got magic in ur hands πŸ‘
BTW m damn obssessed with Blue colour n my half of the wardrobe is filled with Blue shade.
i sooo love it.
Ending was ❀️
They love eachother knw tht but haven't confessed yet...waiting for their most awaited confession πŸ˜‰

Love ya dear πŸ€— Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago