thanks for pm.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb start welcome back
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Allured part 2

Sitting in the very same position that she fell asleep, she lifted her head and felt the dangerously heavy rain falling in sheets on her. She looked around her and her breathing hitched seeing the water quickly reaching her knees.

She abruptly got up but the water level around her rose. She was panicking and then in the next instant it was up to her neck. She kept her mouth above the water as she tried to swim through but the water felt like thick mud that she had to struggle to get through. From her peripheral vision she saw a large dark figure and her racing heart created a loud thumping sound in her ears. She saw the large figure advancing towards her and she was growing terrified.

As if the flood around her wasn't enough, the rain started yet again. She was stuck in her place. She couldn't move. She moved her eyes down and sure enough, the water had turned into hardening mud. What was going on?

She felt the dark figure's hand clamp around her mouth and drag her down. She tried to scream but it was only being muffled by his strong hold.

"You're okay," she heard a whisper against her ear and her surrounding had changed again. She was crouching on the ground and he had his arms securely around her. As if hugging her from behind. And the flood - that was all gone, however the rain persisted.

With a loud gasp she pulled away and fell to her knees in the process of turning to face him. Her facial expression fell seeing that he wasn't the same dark and faceless figure from earlier. He was a man and he was dripping with water.

"Who are you?" Her question was barely audible but he heard it anyways. He began to walk towards her and she tried to skid back but her back hit a wall. "Can you please stop this rain?" He asked innocently.

Her eyes narrowed at him. "What?" She asked incredulously.

"Stop crying," he said soothingly and even extended a hand to wipe away a tear. In an instant, the rain stopped and their setting changed to a dark forest; heavy with fog.

"What's going on?" She stood up from the wet leaves on the ground and shivered from the chilling wind. She didn't wait for an answer. She started walking off - looking for a way out.

She stopped short at the edge of a cliff that looked over a dark river that seemed more like black ink than actual water.

"This is your dream world," she heard his already familiar voice behind her. "So this is a nightmare?"

He shook his head and remained patient with her questions. He was standing inches from her without her awareness. "You've gone farther. Those are typical dreams that can sometimes hold no meaning, but this is the dream world. This is the world that you can control based on emotions, thoughts, and even manifestations. Your world is dark right now - we're standing in the pit of your very subconscious and conscious feelings."

"I want out! How do I get out?" She started frantically moving around until she was running; running deep into the forest that simply went on forever.

She screamed in terror when she saw a brick wall right in front of her and knowing that her feet would not possibly stop in time, she brought her arms up in front of her face and was prepared to feel the force of hitting against the wall but to her utter shock, it wasn't hard at all.

Lowering her arms - which couldn't move very much - she found herself in the arms of the stranger again. She moved away and took in the dark and tattered walls of an abandoned house. Even the trees on the other side of the sliding windows seemed dead to the core. She took a moment to catch her breath. At least she was still alive, was her initial thought before she grimaced and looked at the man in front of her.

"If this is my dream then who the hell are you?"

"I'm Arnav," he introduced with a brilliant smile but the tone he used suggested that Khushi should have already known that. 

"But I don't know you..." she sounded perplexed.

"You do. I'm the one in your subconscious mind. I'm the one that you've never paid much heed to but I've always been there."

"What rubbish! This is all nonsense! If this was my dream world, Sebastiaan would be here and not you!" She started getting emotional with the overwhelming feeling which caused a rippling sound of thunder go off in the darkened sky.

"Khushi," he spoke her name painfully. "You can't...he's no more."

"I know that!" She shrieked and as the tears spilled out of her eyes the ground started to shake. "I just want him though!" She yelled as if her heart were being ripped out of her. "I just want out!" She yelled a last time and opened the door closest to her. Before she could hear Arnav's warning words to not step outside, she felt herself falling into thin air.

oOo

Khushi woke up in a startle and grasped her chest as it heaved severely due to the big deep breaths she was taking. She wiped away the tears that she didn't know she'd shed and rubbed her temples to disregard the bizarre dream she just had.

When her heart rate came back to a normal rhythm, she got up in the pitch black apartment as the sun had completely set and flicked on some lights. She went into the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water before looking at herself in the mirror.

It had felt so real - the dream. And the man who called himself Arnav...she couldn't erase his face from her memory. His features were so prominent; his big almond shape eyes, the dark and sharp eyebrows that outlined them, his smooth naturally pink lips and how could she possibly forget the charm in his smile when those very lips curved up?

She scoffed at her thoughts then dragged herself to her room before plopping herself down on her plush bed. She curled into a ball to warm herself up from the coolness of her gold duvet and closed her eyes because her lids felt so heavy. She opened them for a moment and thought it over. Was that just a dream? All that she saw or would it return? Would Arnav return? She'd never experienced anything like that before so was it really what he was telling her? The "dream world."

She shook her head to get rid of the ridiculous thoughts and pulled one end of the duvet to cover her up. It did take her some time but eventually she drifted back off to sleep. Would she see him again? Well...she had to dream in order to find out.

Hello my friends. Here's part 2. Guys I'm sooo finishing this story this time so no matter how many likes or comments it gets, I'm finishing it for you incredibly loyal ones! I swear I notice the familiar names from like 4 years back. You guys are amazing for still sticking with me and for the new readers, I only wish you like my work and continue to support me for as long as I'm on here. Have a wonderful day/evening/night. 

Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what was it a dream or a nightmare?? which depend upon her emotions ..such scary thing...what is going on dear in khushi's life ..i am feeling sad for her...so she already knows arnav but can not able to recall it..very well written ..want to know more about arnav..
ckocolat thumbnail
feeling sad for Khushi ... wonder what relation she shares with Arnav ...
well written ... loved it.
eagerly waiting to read more.
continue soon.

Thanks for PM.
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm Loving the concept... It's quite a bit different and attractive... Please update next part soon... 😊 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My god .. Khushi is in depression?
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who is Arnav?
Did khushi know him?
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unconsious dream or real nightmare or Real confused!
thanks for pmx 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Poor Khushi she already knws Arnav