ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bollywood forum mein Arnav Goswami ke post dekho
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4726164

People are lecturing on how Indian Army men leads 'lavish' lives..How they dont need to beg as Indian Govt showers money on them..etc etc etc
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Russia backing India is huge. Khulle aam, sare aam support kiya. Not like the US...playing hide-n-seek at all times.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What lavish life ? Those guys gives up everything to serves us. That other day tarak Fatah was saying in Pakistan an honest army officer retire with so much wealth and acres. Our guys after retirement they get jobs like security personal n all.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Russia backing India is huge. Khulle aam, sare aam support kiya. Not like the US...playing hide-n-seek at all times.

MB,Ambassador ne kaha hai..it's one thing . But not have much expectations here..Putin has his hands full.US's silence speaks more. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

MB,Ambassador ne kaha hai..it's one thing . But not have much expectations here..Putin has his hands full.US's silence speaks more.

I know. But even the ambassador won't say shizz if the his country is not behind it. US' silence speaks volumes...yes but they play this double game. I liked what Hillary said recently...about Pak's nukes falling into the wrong hands. That is a possibility and US needs to shut down Pak like it did with other vile regimes. Easier said than done...I know.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jeez!! Is there a way to report this site??? Sorry i can't take it anymore...!!!!!!
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I know. But even the ambassador won't say shizz if the his country is not behind it. US' silence speaks volumes...yes but they play this double game. I liked what Hillary said recently...about Pak's nukes falling into the wrong hands. That is a possibility and US needs to shut down Pak like it did with other vile regimes. Easier said than done...I know.

Yesterday tarak Fatah said that Pakistan me itni corruption hai ki unke nuclear bombs me bhi mitti milegi. ðŸ˜†
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Any idea about pm visit to Israel?
It was supposed to happen Na? This year only...