true love is gayu being happy even after loosing game against kartik - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ambikamitra

Yeah only Kaira , kartik & his helper misti to be done becoz Kaira lovers only want this..They can't even digest any other's actors Bhakti whether it's of Hina as Akshara & Kanchi as Gayu, Only  for Kaira lovers everyone go on praising only two, Kaira are second leads & will always be & will never be main leads of YRKKH as this show only & only belong to Naksh i.e. Ak & Nk, Side characters Kartik & Naira, my reply  on this post.
Post is about Ka...Yu & Kaira... From where did Ak & NK come in between... Also no one said that Kaira are main leads they said Kaira are second leads...
Originally posted by janecastle

Post is about Ka...Yu & Kaira... From where did Ak & NK come in between... Also no one said that Kaira are main leads they said Kaira are second leads...

@janecastle- ignore them.
@janecastle.. kuch log kahi pe bhi shuru ho jate hai.. ignore karo..hi ambika how r u.. ??
Yes Sanjana When the absolute truth is difficult to digest then it can only be ignored because it gives pain to many here,I am not interested to come here also but my-true-love is playing dirty game by disliking my & my friends comments on IF article on Hina's birthday, this girl always poke her nose & start her dirty tactics,, Everytime I leave K fans comments to be disliked but not now on wards..same pain must be felt by few, Hard Core jealouser of Hina Khan, Coward can't write on her own but always interfere on others comments whether only written on other actors, cheap tactics..Shame my-true-love..Go & write comments your own comments.. Edited by ambikamitra - 7 years ago
U guys just cant accept that kaira are also the leads now n they are getting good ss and why i will get from hina? Usne konsi meri maa mujhse cheen li. Even purane yrkkh fans are bored of naksh and are now more interested in kaira. Kaira are getting popular and writer can se it that why she is giving them good ss and u guys are so obsessed with kaira ke topic koi bhi ho kaira ko tum log beech mein late hi ho and i asked her to ignore u because i know tum logon se behaz karne ka koi faida nae. Tum log hina fans se zayada kaira haters ho. U guys are so jealous of kaira and their popularity and now kaira are going to be together so we will get real romance and tum logon ka ho mooh hai jo sara din dreamy sequences dreamy sequences karta rehta hai woh baand ho jaega.
And if anu is disliking your comment than ehat are u doungu are doing the same thing. You are disliking the comment of kaira fans.
Hina Fans never ever start first but few fans of Kaira have always problem with us, First check who started   first, my comments too attacked by few, If we are not troubling you then why few fans of K troubled us, Accepting Kaira as second leads or not is a difference in opinions, It's not easy like you all as you can't give same love to Gayu, Akshara & others, you ppl. too do the same so expecting from others is ridiculous,,I too won't spare K fans from now onwards but if not targeted by K lovers will never ever dislike other comments,
Miss Sanjana--better don't start topic on K haters or others, Who you ppl. are every Naksh & Hina Fans know this, If you are obsessed with K then it's necessary we too, you want only Kaira this is major problem becoz we want to see Naksh in limelight as this story is of them, Jaise Aap Naksh ko jagah nahin de sakte same way I won't give to Kaira, So nothing wrong if I do, problem toh aphi shuri hogi when Naksh gets more space than K in future.Tab aap logon ki shahan shakti dekhi jayegi...You are sailing on same boat like all Hina/Naksh fans..Accept this truth.
Originally posted by kritikamalhotra

Miss Sanjana--better don't start topic on K haters or others, Who you ppl. are every Naksh & Hina Fans know this, If you are obsessed with K then it's necessary we too, you want only Kaira this is major problem becoz we want to see Naksh in limelight as this story is of them, Jaise Aap Naksh ko jagah nahin de sakte same way I won't give to Kaira, So nothing wrong if I do, problem toh aphi shuri hogi when Naksh gets more space than K in future.Tab aap logon ki shahan shakti dekhi jayegi...You are sailing on same boat like all Hina/Naksh fans..Accept this truth.

stop with yout naksh so called story. yes it was there but who is naira? was she adopted from some orphanage? or is she not the daughter of NK and AK? you guys had 8 years romance na why are u guys so butt hurt when the story is moving towards NK and AK children? that was bound to happen just like in many others serials. what do u want naksh scene when they are 100 years couple? naira is daughter of nk and ak so now yes there are lead now to along side nk and ak so stop this so called its nk and ak show. and stop bringing in kaira now. enough
as for nakash getting more time no naira the daughter will also get more time as they are lead now along side kaira so just get stop getting jealous and watch yrkkh as we will get both nkash and karia scenes. even hina khan said now story is moving towards younger generation.