2. #FF3366
  4. #9999CC
  5. #CC6600
  6. #CC3300

from these, I vote for 2. and 3. (:

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks, Violetta and Sutapasima.

I've made a seperate polling thread where people can vote for the various colors...here:

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Isn't that the whole point I'm trying to make here?πŸ˜†   The color does not sit well on the eyes, that is why it should be changed.  It's the most ridiculously bright color out of the all the ladder groups and makes it very hard to be readable. 

anu, this color is worse than neon green or neon yellow πŸ˜†...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Yes. Pls change the color of IF-Achieverz. 
It's an eyesore to look at the name of IF-Achieverz.

vijay thumbnail
Hi All,
Will place it near other groups and check to see how it looks and importantly it should be distinctively different so that there is less confusion.

Regards,
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

Will place it near other groups and check to see how it looks and importantly it should be distinctively different so that there is less confusion.

Regards,

Thank you for responding, Vijay. 

As many have mentioned in this thread, we are hoping to get a darker color that will atleast be easier to read because the current lime green really puts a strain on the eyes. 

Also, please consider the suggestion to switch out this color with some other ladder group's if you don't want to look for a new color.  Perhaps exchange the IF Dazzler color of teal green with this lime green, because IF Dazzlers will still have the option to keep posting to get out of that color and into the next but IF-Achieverz are unfortunately stuck with this color. 
Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Achieverz is highest ladder grp of IF ,Admin shud give them some pretty n spcl kind of colour ...current1 is ridiculous. πŸ˜†green colour looks pretty,bt similr to GM..GM se 6in ke Archvrz ko dedo Green wala πŸ€£
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Vijay Sir,

thank you soo much for replying. Last year I have opened a Suggestion Thread on which color we could use for IF-Achieverz and I must say 99% of people wanted a change of the Color and want a bit more darker color than this current one. And to be honest, all colors are looking really good and looking very special but shouldn't the "Last" Ladder Group be special than all the other Ladder Group colors? (except the Moderators Colors)

And now we came to conclusion that by using a dark green color for this ladder group would be the solution, but there are already green color used many times .. (GM's, Goldies and IF-Dazzlerz)
So, we thought of any other color which are free.. is only Brown. Brown color is available to use.

These color would be great:

1. #CC6600
  2. #CC3300
Please let us know what you think about this.

Thank you again for replying.

--- Violetta Thanks for sharing