Why??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hrithik_lova

Hrithik_lova

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm new to this KSWLG forum.
When I checked it out, I was shocked to see that it is so dead as compared to the KS & other forums. Why is that so?? The KS forum is like overflowing with FFs & other fun topics. It has like 200+ pages of topics. But here, I'm sad to see it is so different. This forum is practically dead.

Hello people?? Wake up!! I hope my post will make a difference to this forum..

Cheers,
ZahraTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why??" in Kahani Shuru with Love Guru forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hrithik_lova

Hrithik_lova

Posted: 25 November 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Why am I not surprised that no one replied? *lol!*

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
this show ended long back...and will be archived soon since there is no acitvity going on..

india9

IF-Dazzler

india9

Troublemaker

Posted: 28 December 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manjot

this show ended long back...and will be archived soon since there is no acitvity going on..

i agree . it should be archived

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.