Matsh actors entering Kasam....;-(

Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What the hell is going on yar??
Before it was Arjun and now it is Smriti...Why are all the matsh supporting actors entering that serial which replaced their beloved show...Yes I can understand that everything in that industry is for money but can't they find other actors or new ones...They will stop the serial which will have some story because trps are going down and then start a show without any idea or story and proceed it like a boring lecture in which mass bunking happens and then invite the actors of the old serial and think trps will recover with this...Love you colors for giving ishveer but hate you still for snatching it away so reluctantly and now making our heart bleed with your stupid antics...Edited by Anne30ishveer - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who cares about it whoever enters in tat flop show it doesn't matter to ishveerians when its not about shadhika 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Annie dr
Colors really irritate us with their antics
I just stopped seeing colors after matsh.
I don't know those and I didn't watch kasam and I won't
So I don't care about the actors entering
Just hate colors
NiviShakti1602 thumbnail
No matsh No colors I don't know anything abt tat kasam
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
I watch colors only for Shakti as he is doing Jhalak else I don't know what those stupid shows are about and for the news of other shows I hot them on India forums itself that too just now.
I hate colors plzz bring back shadhika on a nice channel...
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
I watch colors only for Shakti as he is doing Jhalak else I don't know what those stupid shows are about and for the news of other shows I got them on India forums itself in the telly buzz column.I hate colors plzz bring back shadhika on a nice channel...
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
& smriti..
who once shed so mucha tears on matsh last day shoot..
is now happily clickin pics wid kasam lead actors, & uploadin dem on her insta.. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Shez d -ve lead of dat crap show now..  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

colors has gone mad or wot..!?!! lyk seriously! i so hate dat bloody nasty channel..  
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

& smriti..

who once shed so mucha tears on matsh last day shoot..
is now happily clickin pics wid kasam lead actors, & uploadin dem on her insta..🤢🤢
Shez d -ve lead of dat crap show now.. 🤢🤢

colors has gone mad or wot..!?!! lyk seriously! i so hate dat bloody nasty channel..

Rebecca, she's professional. We can't stop or blame her for that, can we? Probably Shakti and Radz (esp Shakti) not caring about our feelings hurts, not others.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Rebecca, she's professional. We can't stop or blame her for that, can we? Probably Shakti and Radz (esp Shakti) not caring about our feelings hurts, not others.

maybe u r right EH ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I jus donno.. i dont even know who to blame.. dem or us.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ it hurts so much sumtyms 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rebecca, it does, truly. :( :( We can't help it. No one's to blame either. It's only our footi kismat.