Users

Frequent Posters

dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 21  (EXPERT) 

READ FULL CHAPTER ON BLOG -  @JUSTSONALI 

HOPE 

Next two weeks has been one of the hardest for arnav and khushi.arnav has tried again to find a job with no luck

"she is a kid. he had said the exact thought he felt, like it will make other people  understand  his point of view,  if only.

"she is your wife. Vivek had said , looking at him with confused look.

"my mother had me when she was just  thirteen and half. Vivek explained  further ,  trying to explain  arnav that it was normal, in their society.

Arnav had looked at him  with steel gaze,  making  his intentions quite clear.he don't need others meddling in his life.

Their life come to its turning point when arnav  saw his maternal aunt come , tagging along a very etestic khushi who has gone to buy vegetables  with their landlady.

Arnav greeted her and the moment  his aunt put his hand on his hand to shower him with blessing,  he broke down. He was done playing man of the house shouldering so many responsibilities ,  in that he wanted to just be a child,  just a nineteen year old teenager who want to cry in his aunt lap. He cried his heart out,  he cried for  his mother,  his father, 

Khushi too has come forward and stoked his hairs  and tell him that it's will be Alright,  that he should not cry, on her sweet voice. . Khushi took a sigh of relief , knowing she won't be punished  for her stupidity,  though that fear still loomed over her.

"we will finally have a home she said looking at him with so much happiness.

Arnav pulled her closer for hug, khushi eyes flew open  at what he just did and tried to get out of his hold, her cheeks red with embarrassment. While arnav's aunt laughed seeing her expression. 

--------

FOR BLOG GOOGLE SEARCH -  JUSTSONALI BLOG 

pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read 20th chapter in the morning..
Finally narazgi is gonna over soon.
SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb updates read 20,21 chapter on blog.you are awesome writer
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
New reader here. Just read the whole story. Its heart wrenching. The female infanticide and Khushi's treatment made me cry. Unfortunately, women have borne the brunt of society the world over, not just in India.

Arnav and Khushi are both too young to handle the responsibility of marriage. But they will make it.
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very Happy new year to you to dear
Wonderful update loved it 
Thanks for the update 
ThreeDs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read the story in your blog. Loved it and I commented it over there. 
Thank you Sonali for sharing this beautiful story. Anxiously waiting to read the next chapter. 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 22   (read full on blog-  justsonali blog or at whattpad  -  @cuosonali

Khushi sulked again and looked at arnav who was walking alonside her. Her happiness was such short lived that, it went away in a blink.she kept on walking as slowly as possible  but arnav would give a her one angry look and she fastens her pace to match him. She adjusted the scarf on her head, pouting sadly at arnav, who didn't spare a glance to her antics.she huffed and puffed along the way and stopped the moment they reached their destination. She took a deep, sad sigh, contemplating  if she should  run in opposite  direction before he can even register what has happened. Before she can put her plan into action, arnav voice stopped her. 

"don't even think about it. 

"What?? she said innocently looking at her feet, how did he knew what she was planning. 

"Stop sulking now. he said, lightly touching her head. 

" What once said is said, it can't be taken back. arnav said still a hurtful expression  on his face.  

Khushi looked at the ground, disappointment with herself to have hurt her husband. 

--------- 

. He is excited and scared at the same time, will he be able to handle this pressure. 

Coming back he brought  all the groceries,and started cooking lunch.living alone has taught him a lot and cooking is one of the things he have come to learn. Kala massi and her daughter in law had cooked food for them previous two days and even helped cleaning the house. He didn't wanted to burden them anymore. They have already helped them enough. 

"why  are we sleeping on separate beds? she questioned. 

. . . 

" why were you wearing a wedding attire when you came looking for me? arnav didn't miss the sudden shift in her posture,  she looked more stiff. 

"how did you find me? Even aman didn't knew where I was  at that time. arnav questioned again. 

Arnav stared at the ceiling,  he knew khushi has not answered  all his questions. He knew she was hiding a very big thing from him but why. He felt his heart sink at the thought what has happened to khushi will she was at his home.she has told him that she went to his home after her mother told her that her place is beside her husband but she never told him what happened  there. 

---------

THAnK YOU FOr LIKiNg THIS STORy . 😃

pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all parts.
Plz updt soon..
It's my one of favorite story.