arshi -the bride [blog story] ch16 1 Jan 18

Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue

[1940]

"you cant do this to me?i am not marrying anyone."arnav's voice might have scared someone who had heart but arvin singh raizada had everything but that. he knew one thing that this marriage will happen and will happen to the girl of his choice.

Arvind Singh Raizada Was the head of village , he was the biggest landlord who was considered nothing less than a god by people of this village and surrounding ones. he has given his words to shashi gupta that her youngest daughter will be their daughter in law and he always keeps his words.

"stop making a fuss! get ready .baratis leaving in half an hour"arvind words were firm and final. like grandfather like grandson. both firm in their resolution and strong at their perspective but hardly it matched .

"if he did not want to marry .we should not force him"devyani tried again to satiate her husband .she wanted them to find a middle ground but looks like both are undeterred on their resolve .

"i am just 18 for god sakes!"arnav ran a frustrated hand through his hairs. his fist clenched and his breath coming in slow deep shakes vibrating his body in anger .

"he is right. we can get the girl married to shyam.he is also araiza their"devyani herself hated to have suggest that name but she cannot stop herself from seizing this opportunity .arnav did not want to marry and shyam needed a new bride who can give hima heir.its the call of the moment .

*slap*

ah!

arnav who was lolo,oking outside the window , trying to fade the buzz of dancing and enjoying guest felt his body go numb and he turned immediately to look at the source of sound.

his grandmother lay there on floor ,tears flowing her face , her hand clutched to her cheeks while his grandfather stood with angry filled eyes.

"how many times have told you to don't interfere in my matters. you are women understand that!"

"now you! take off this suit and wear the sherwani. either we will bring a bride to this home or dead bodies of brides of this house will go to their homes."arvind gave his last warning leaving no choice to arnav.

'marriage or death of ladies of this house' his grandfather had never played fair no one does. power comes to those who are deserve and it stays with those who knows how to manipulate it .

=====================================================================

"is khushi ready ?"shashi asked his wife who has been trying to get khushi ready for past three hours. her daughter wont sit straight . she will start crying , throwing things here and there or sometimes ran away to play with her friends. why antshe understand its her wedding and she is the bride.

finally after scolding her and making her understand with a promise to bring her the beautiful doll from the baisakhi mela this year ,she got ready in her red lengha choli.

"yes she is finally"garima pointed towards her 13 year old daughter who was eating samosa and jalebi as if she have never seen them before looking like a cute doll herself.

"i am feeling very scared khushi ke papa!. he is very influential man what if he don't agree. what if everyone came to know . we would lose our respect in front of all are relatives" garima said holding her tears back.

"nothing will happen . we are equals garima and he is my friend after all. he will understand .i am sure he will support my decision. "shashi patted garima's back as sign to tell her to be calm and went out to receive the guest .

=========================================================================

its going to be a high on emotions story , its been in mind for long it would be posted on blog mostly expect a first five chapters that will here . so whoever is interested can check it out on blog too.

since it will include some mature stuff and some things that is not for fragile hurts so please be caution,

===================================================================

justsonali.wordpress.com

follow twitter @cuosonali for updates

index

chapter 2-amused

chapter 3-scared part 1 , part 2

chapter 4 -the deception part 1, part 2

chapter 5- truth hurtspart 1, part 2

excerpts

chapter 6tempest

chapter 7 -renaissance

chapter- 8 runagate part 1part 2

chapter-9

chapter-10 heartbreaks

chapter-11 guiltand remarriage

chapter 12 Runaway

chapter 14    finding  you part 1  , part 2

Chapter 15 finally found you 

Chapter 16 holding you 
==========================================================

To reach my blog ,just google search -  justsonali blog .  you will find my blog and can check the index for all the chapters .

its an open blog.  

Edited by dhakad_chori - 6 years ago
childhood marriage interesting
Originally posted by pinkyshdoll

Nyc
thanks 😳
Originally posted by kalai83

childhood marriage interesting
thanks
Loved the beginning. waiting for next..
Originally posted by poojasidd123

Loved the beginning. waiting for next..

😳
story takes on 1940 Seems interesting... at the time no age restrictions for marriage so the childhood marriages are usual...
Here Arnav grandpa forcing him to marry...
Little khushi being innocent so she easily trapped into marriage...

Hope arnav shud not hate or hurt khushi for his inability to stop the marriage...
Looking forward to read more...
Update soon dear...
Post the link of Ur blog dear...
I send u a buddy request accept it..
Plz do pm me ..its help me to know Ur story being updated
wow nice and interesting prologue loved it can't wait for the updates.
nice start loved the concept of child marriage.when ever u post it on blog pl.send me ur blog link.