Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: POULOMI22

well falling for the kidnapper which is stolkholm syndrome is unbelievable but i guess rk being a person of person of principles n good looks cant really blame madhu falling for him n anyway we girls always fall for this particular type- angry knight
😆

the people who has defined love as larger than life is to blame lok. And its fictionsl so madhu falling for angry knight is not indifferebt too[;(] ... thanks for reading..!
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

Deepti thankyou so much yaar.. its always feel great to u in my story.. thanks for ur kind words & am so glad u liked the story. . thanks once again for coming & reading this story & also sparing time for this lovely comment..!

Aww dear..I really loved all your stories and feel so proud that you are filling MB forum with such unique stories..I might be late in comments but surely wait for the updates..God bless you always🤗.
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.. sultan was using rk while rk thought of him as brother..
madhu too came there n gave good lecture meanwhile police arrived but cunning sultan shot rk n escaped taking madhu...
rk planned well n got.both sultan n bhujang killed n his name off from police record..
now.madhu n her chatter back again with rk
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very good love story. Touching Madhu falling for a gangster.love them both.thanks for a wonderful story. waiting for more to come .
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Awesome storyline
Rks loyalty towards sultan couldn't stand up against his love for madhu
Took him long enough to fall but then again when he first met her she annoyed the h**l out of him
It took her time to break the walls around his heart
Sultan was crazed obsessed with madhu thank god rk arrived in time n had a plan to leave his past behind n get back to his love
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Outstanding SS...
loved Rishbala moments...
Beautifully written dear...
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing story!!
Loved it.
Very beautifully written.