Rishbala SS "ImPassiOned" ||[email protected]|| (30/11) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved this bubbly madhu.pls update fast.rk madhu convos were cute
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu is so cute and innocent😳 how long will rk be able tp resist her😉
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vishuv

Res

Unres

Yipeee me first
Congrats for your new fiction Aaniya👏
And yeah your like button is working...😆So before it ditches you, you have clicked how many ever likes possible😆
thanks somu.. Yup.. I discovered that my like button works only in early morning so hitting it so much time as possible😉

/DIV]
[DIV]Coming to the update...brilliant👏
I actually thought the guy at first is RK...but I didn't think the girl would be Madhu...coz she was little stupid😆But my guess gone wrong...it's Sultan😆The invincible cold hearted, cunning, manipulative Underworld don, a drug dealer, murderer is fallen for Madhu that too at first sight🤣
woh.. So many adjectives for sullu.. He must be very happy.. Its cant be rk cause my Rk wont wont profanities on a girl thats too for a simple silly reason😆

Madhu is a thief nah? Stole Sullu's heart at first instance itself?😆
lol..but that heart is unwanted for her

/DIV]
[DIV]He even asked his men to keep a watch on her...but no harm😆Sorry...I didn't even feel disgusted but I found funny...And like Shah Jahan who built Taj Mahal for his dead wife, Sultan is building Madhu Mahal...but unfortunately not in India, but in Switzerland😆Or it would have been 8th wonder right?😲😆😆
possible.. He is a very romantic don to madhu.. His love is pure.. He want madhu with her happiness.. And seeing her petsonality he believes that she will fall for him.. Sullu is lover here.. He dony lust her.. But he wants her for himself,

DIV]
[DIV]Seriously...Madhu talks a mile...not caring if the guy is pointing a gun at her or even if some guy kidnaps her😆Shit!😆Even I felt like closing her mouth with that tape...but I expected RK to do it by other ways...you know what I mean😉😳[
Ofcourse.. By kissing.. But rk is in serious criminal mode here who dont do romance😉

DIV]
[DIV]Sikky! Trish suspects him to be the kidnapper...my god! He is spineless...but let him suffer for cheating Madhu!
Malik family appear to be so warm and affectionate...then what's the prob between FIL and SIL?

And I think Shamsher Malik killed his family or something like that...or he misunderstood that Madhu's father is a killer can't say anything for sure🤔[
lol.. Sikky is scapegoat here.. Hmm.. Rk hss something agsinst malik.. Will reveal in later updattes..

/DIV]

[DIV]And here comes our Hero...a killer but not a monster as he says😆OUR RK!👏
His intro👏
Madhu's intro is also too good...she is an Angel!

And yeah the title is so catchy...and kudos to you for choosing it👏I opted for google momma or baba😆to check the meaning😉[
glad u liked rk & madhu & the title.. Hehee its google baba for me

/DIV]
[DIV]Heheh...Madhu made Sultan say sorry but she can't make RK help her when she fell down😆Such cold heart han? Rk! Man! He is too much...I loved it how he didn't give a damn to her...and called her a showpiece with good looks😆
rk is expressionless.. He is leading s colourless life thats why he is like this

One doubt...are u sure that Sullu won't ditch RK? Coz I am sure RK is gonna take care of her in Swiss...then either of them will fall in love with each other and can't live without the other...so u sure that Sullu is good to his brother?😕[
its in intro itself.. Sullu will use rk upto the point where rk is beneficial for him.. And when it comes to madhu sullu is really possive for her.. Sultan doesnt value inner emotions..

/DIV]
[DIV]Sultan!🤣He wants Madhu to be hale and healthy...wants her to eat, drink and be happy...what sort of a lover is he? He didn't see her after that first incident...didn't confess his love...in short Madhu would have forgotten his existence right? Then how can he expect her to be happy? But...Madhu she is not much sad about being with RK😆She is sad that he tied her beautiful eyes making her scared of the dark...her hands making the blood to stop😆What the f**k?😆She is so adorably crazy❤️And yeah way too expressive for RK![/
madhu is outspoken & rk prefer deadly silence.. Rare combinatiin

DIV]
[DIV]Is she pissed off with RK talking on the phone but not talking to her? LOL😆

How she sleeps in weird positions? Star fish, jelly fish and all sorts of fishes and baby positions😆Poor RK! Got frustrated😆[/D
imagine what will happen when rishbala would slleep together.. LoL

IV][DIV]I love RK babysitting Madhu! Should thank Sullu for believing him and allowing Rishbala to come closer...[/
sullu makde cat rk the guard of milk madhu, hehehee..in sappy's words

DIV]

[DIV]Guess I have used too much of emoticons😆
But I don't have patience to count it unlike Sudha akka😆
yup.. 41 i counted it🤣

Thanks for the PM. And update any one of your stories soon😃

thanks you so much for coming..!!
shree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing, fabulous Starting...👏

At first I thought the guy is rk but  it turned out to be Sultan I was like😲 ( Meri puri imagination per Pani pher  diya)..😡
sultan fell for madhu at first sight...😆
He even asked his men to keep a watch on her...but no harm... poor sultan...
finally our hero entry...mind blowing rk's entry ⭐️( it's remind me dilwale srk's kaali avatar)😳
Rk is sultan's right-hand...🤢

Rk said "Killing soothes me sultan"  why rk???

Sultan is building Madhu Mahal in Switzerland 🤣and keep her like a queen...😆
sultan keep dreaming but you get nothing...🤣

Hmm Rk have a bad past and it's related to shamsher🤪... waiting for rk's dark past story

ohhh god madhu called sikky impotent...🤣
so funny Trish and madhu fighting for piece of cake😆

rk called madhu a showpiece with good looks but rk soon you will fall for her😉...

poor sikky... uski tho band bajgai...😆

Madhu is such chatter-box...
rk kidnapped her and she is complaining him coming without knocking,🤣...lol...
she is pissed rk...
why sultan irritated rk with his frequently calling...😕
bechara rk one side madhu other side sultan,...🤣

Well written dear...
waiting for next part...
thanks for pm and scrap..😊
Radhika_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for your new story... 😊
i first thought the quarreling pair to be RK and Madhu.. But  loved it to be Sultan and trishna..
Sultan love for madhu.. Madhu Mahal... Asking RK to take care of madhu...
Madhu ah loved her innocence asking.. Whether RK kidnapped for food...🤣
🤣

poor RK continuous inquisition of madhu for kidnap.. Sultan Calls...😆
Awesome start and writing😊
Thanks for PM 😊
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start
Its kinda interesting to see how this RK falls for madhu...

Sultan is one big idiot to give the responsibility of his love to others... but that will make rk  madhu come closer

I think it's MU of rk about malik but that will be known only at end may be

But how will rk face sultan after the love story of him n madhu 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
@Madhurish
u hate me like u love me..😉..lol..u gave character sketch so perfect. brick face sultan, lamo.. Haww.. How can u except rk to slap his soft doll😆 rk closed his eyes so didnt find madhu attractive. Bt will soon fall for her..tnx fr cmng
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
@dharsii
Thankyou so much piu.. U said right don after falling in love becomes looney.. Lol..!! Yup, he is building a madhumahal.. For madhu.. Madhu is outspoken & sweet..!! Rk is in his hard shell for now..!! Thanks for coming & lovely comment..!!
dvdianvishtianr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well different concept
Cograts on yet another story girl..
In the starting scene i thought it was rk who was pointing gun at tishna when madhu was arguing wid him but he turned out to be ullu bhai 🤣 who got flat on madhu in first meet itself then comes d actual surprise rk being that bas***d's right hand well i guess not for long now as madhu will change the whole equation and m eagerly waiting for story to unfold and i guess there will be a big showdown between rk and sultan for madhu and rk will win ofcourse 😉 but i wonder what connection does malik have with rk in his past and the most hilarious part was sultan making a mehel for madhu 🤣
Btw loved this one too as always, keep writing
Thanks for the pm 😊
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
not yet unressed..😭