Qubool Hai

New Asya SS untitled (pm later)

shonayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey all, hope you guys are doing good I have started new asya ss, do read and review 

Prologue   

The rain was pouring heavily outside, making her even more nervous.  The wind  blew making the window shutter, she walked close and put her hand through the grill trying to close the window. 
The droplets of water washed  over her face, due to strong winds the curtains flew making her vision blur,  she felt a hand on a shoulder, sending jitters over her body. 
He leaned closer, her back was hitting his strong chest. He pulled the windows together and bolted it. His masculine cologne was filling her nostrils and his fanning breath was hitting her ears.
"asad" she could hardly cutter and  moved aside. He held her hand and pulled her close,  wiping the water droplets from her face. She closed her eyes embracing his touch, he  joined his forehead with hers.
How he wished that this moment would freeze for ever."zoya look at me" she opened her eye's but couldn't dare to look into his eyes, she was scared she would drown in them like always.
She then lifted her head, her eyes met his, which had numerous questions and pain. She caressed his cheek while he held her hand  " why did you come here suddenly "  she remained mum to his question. 
She dropped her hand from his face while he held it close pulling her even close, with their body colliding into each other. He dipped his head down capturing her lips in a soft kiss.  

She fisted his shirt, while his hands encircled her waist. He kissed the corner her mouth, she hugged him holding her hands around him securely. He shifted her hairs on one shoulder while he placed wet kisses on the other.
She inhaled his cologne which was creating a havoc in her, she dropped a kiss on his Adams apple, earning a groan from him   "I love you zoya" he whispered getting lost in luscious hair.

"I love you zoya"  as soon as the words hit her, she immediately pushed him away. "zoya " before he could complete she raised her hand stopping him "you should go home asad"  he walked close to her while she took few steps back. 
"why do you keep doing this zoya, to me, to us" he almost pleaded.  "don't except anything asad, just go" he held her shoulder aggressively while she winced in pain "Why don't you agree that you love me, why you keep denying this "  "I don't love you asad" she said looking down. "look at me and tell "he said roughly holding her face "you can't deny all the time zoya,stop running away from me, if you don't love me how did you allow me to touch you" she pushed him with the little might she had, wiping the tears which din want to stop today. 
She stood near the window turning his back to him "I never loved you asad and never will. Whatever happened was just in the heat of moment, please leave me alone and never come back in my life  just go away " 
"you know what zoya, I was the one who was stupid to think that you loved me but no you never did, if you can stay without me so can I, even I don't need you"  she heard him loud enough that it kept resonating in her ears and finally she heard the door shut. 

That's for the prologue, do give your views I'll post the character sketch soon. Buddy for pms and feel free to suggest a name for the fiction. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful prologe
zoya denied her feelings infront of asad
why?
update soon
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting prologue
Plz pm 
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vry intreseting 
Continue soon ..n regulary as well 

9849565007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful prologue. Waiting eagerly
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting prologue
Looking forward to the story
Please update soon
Will be waiting impatiently 😊
anuv6 thumbnail
wow...awesome prologue