Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey ppl :)

Hope u guys remember me :p Sorry for my disappearance act *hides face*

I have my exam going on rite now and as usual my mind can't stop popping up stories in my head *guilty*

Okay! Okay! I know I am yet to update Fanaah and Hotshot Singhania...and don't worry about them they will be completed...I will be updating them once my exams are over.

Now coming to point...I have 3 stories in my mind at the moment and knowing the lazy bum I am...I can't start all 3 of them as of now :|

So here am posting storyline of all 3 I have in mind...u guys vote and decide which should I right...

1.       Being Mrs. Singhania

This story will be from Arohi's POV mostly. Arohi is ur normal middle class girl with some dreams and ambitions. She is shy and silent in front of strangers but with friends she is totally different- talkative, bubbly and cheerful Arohi. Her mother died when she was young, therefore she is very close to her father. She is an obedient daughter of her father and will do anything as he says. So when her father asked her to marry Arjun Singhania she agreed even after how rude he was to her on their first meet!

Arjun Singhania...what should one say about him! An entire 6"1' of hotness...He has looks to die for and he takes very much pride in flaunting them. Girls literally throw themselves at him. he is arrogant ,can be very rude and has some serious anger management issues. He was plainly blackmailed to marry Arohi Ahluwalia, his dad's childhood friend's daughter! He is never going to allow some middle class girl rule his life. He hold her responsible for tricking him in this sham of marriage and he is hell bent on making her suffer.

Will Arohi be able to break through solid walls around his heart or his anger will destroy everything?

...and oh! Did I mention he is the captain of Indian Cricket Team! ;)

2.       Missing Piece of His Heart

Arjun and Arohi were happily married and oh so in love. They had everything they wanted and were very happy in their small world but one accident changed their life.

Though he managed to survive but the accident took the best 2 years of his life... Arohi's world came crumbling down when Arjun refused to recognize her...

With all memories of Arohi gone, what left was a void in his heart...

Taking this as opportunity her mother in law who never approved of her kicked her out of their house and Arjun's life...

Will Arjun ever get his memory back? Will they have their happily ever after? Will he be able to find the reason behind constant aching of his heart?

3.       Her Possessive Bully

This is again a fat girl and handsome guy story...

Arjun is college heartthrob...he is spoilt brat of filthy rich parents. He has attitude of King. He is not so favorite among teachers due to his low grades and silly pranks. But he enjoys all this...he enjoys being the bad boy.

One fine day, Arohi Ahluwalia walks in college...in his heart!

The fat oversized girl becomes the victim of all his pranks...but only he has the right to bully her.

He can't even stand anyone mocking her because he is her possessive bully...

Will he ever accept his love for her or for the sake of his so called reputation he will keep on pushing back his feelings?

P.S: these titles aren't finalized so u guys can even suggest some title :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iam so happy to see u back
Loved all the 3 concepts
Would love to read all of them - hence I will leave for u to decide which one first
If voting is a must, then I would go for the sequence of 1,3 and 2
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
All are superb..
Cant vote for 1 but if u promise to write all..
I will vote for 1&3, later 2
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Nice concepts..If I have to pick one I will pick Being Mrs. Singhania...
Nice concept of all the stories but I like 1st one ...1,3,2 will be my sequence
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not voting girl... 😎

Do whatever you want...take as much time u want but I want all three of them ... 😃

Tum bhi idhar hi ho...hum bhi yahin hai...so Start in whichever sequence but I vote for all 3 😳
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love all the concept
In sequence 1, 3,2 😳
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the three concepts are very interesting!!! i like both -being mrs singhania and possesive bully...sequence is 1,3,2!!!😉
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bully wala...
1 pehle b ho chuka hai... nt new...
2 is Rona dhona...

bt 3 looks promising:)))))

so 3 plzzz
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love all concept