Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHY SHOULDNT TONY AND DEEYA BE BLAMED (Page 3)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Well said Sandya!  The reason they didnt replace Samir with another actor is because they were going to gradually write Purab out anyway!  In order to make room for Jassi and Armaan marriage.  TRUST ME I HAVE INSIDER INFO - Infact you could almost say STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH - the horse not being Samir of course!LOL

It was great timing by Samir to throw a tantrum!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

jammy samir is an actor he always knew that armaan is in the lead role how could he think that he can be more important than him will he take it if he was in his place

another thinbg armaan (apoorva)took it very sportingly when his role was changed when only on scene of his was shown

y was samir so hurt and leave deeya and tony in a lurch who gave him so much fame

Look samir was an actor and as far as I know he could have been replaced if wanted without harming the character, it has been done in many serials and it could have been done here too, but samir quiting jassi was not the real issue.

The real issue here is that T & D had to extend the show, even if at cost of butchering the story(which is what they did), we always thought that they were making a diffrent story then the original but they were just buying thier time. I think the info surnita got from must be really important in JJKN, but its like they wont tell why ACTUALLY they did what they did. Also now the fan following is not important, they dont depend on TRP's anymore for Advertisements, they have sucked the life out of it, whatever they were going to earn from it is done, they dont expect more.  Hence they have no problem in upsetting a particular section of fans.

The info I got is from a person who is working at grass root level that person wont have a problem in giving me the actual reasons. And the real reason for the mess and the extension of purabs character was, by the time alibagh stuff came, they had ran out of original story. had they stuck to it then the show would have ended before one year or atleast it would have ended by one year max. Because the original serial BLF was a once in a week(1 hour) serial and jassi is a 4 days a week serial(2 hours). So you see the last 6 months was just a drag and a ploy to make fool of all the fans not only purab fans but armaan fans too.

Armaans negative change was gradual due to his insecurities. But Armaans positive change was overnight. Now no actor will have a problem with an overnight positive change. Also in an interview much before the signs of change, samir had said he will not do a negative twist on this show.  I guess in the long run his fans will understand that why he took the extreme step, it is better to see someone negative for 3 days then to see him negative for 3 months.

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

[QUOTE=surnita]

. So armaan fans dont thank T & D unhone kuch nahi kiya, thank the Air-Tight contract they landed themselves into.

Jammy.

OK Thankyou airtight contract - I LOVE YOU>>>>>Big smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged
T&D, U guys stink! Ur fired! Alas, if I only could say it to their
face.   Ouch

Go to top