Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHY SHOULDNT TONY AND DEEYA BE BLAMED (Page 2)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Welcome munizaa and Lamhe

Wow Anju u did it again!! superb analysisClap

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

very true points lamhe and welcome to the forum Hug

I think everyone on Jassi has gotten a raw deal b/c of the decisions of T & D. I'm sorry if it seems that everyone is putting the blame on them, but it is true. The Columbian directors too were presentedwiththe same story, stuck to the facts, and were very successful. T & D despite having a story already (I mean, come on, they didn't even have to come up with anything) butchered it.

Apurva got a raw deal b/c they took his character and butchered it, rendering him helpless and with no choice but to go along with it.

Raj got a raw deal b/c he was severly sidelined. He was the comic relief in the show and what did he get? a role as the brains behind Armaan's scheming.

Purab got a raw deal b/c he was used as a ploy to increase TRPs and then his beautiful character was butchered.

Even Jassi got a raw deal b/c she was once shown as an intelligent girl who made her way to the top and was unaffected by the opinions by others. But recently, she's been shown as a mindless girl caught between two men with no concept of reality or judgement.

Pari and Aryan??? Their characters were never that great to begin with, so they haven't deteriorated ...but i guess for them, the only direction left was up......

This is my take on it guys, so in a way, I agree with everyone--both Purab and Armaan fans b/c I think we ALL agree on at least some of these points.

I have to agree Angali.100%.I dearly hope we get to see some of the action back in Gulmohar.Moreover,now it seems the focus might shift back to GM so hopefully Raj will be back.

Edited by kline - 24 November 2004 at 12:48am
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I don't think so ...kline.. that they are getting Raj back as they already edited the title track and replaced Raj with Armaan.Confused
fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 3:28am | IP Logged
does anyone know if purab is coming back
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Purab is not coming back!!!!!

Can I just point out that if Samir walked out of the show as it is rumoured then how can T&D get the blame?  I think they did the right thing with the plot - make a clean break from Purabji let it fester for 2 weeks and then GET ON WITH THE SHOW!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Purab is not coming back!!!!!

Can I just point out that if Samir walked out of the show as it is rumoured then how can T&D get the blame?  I think they did the right thing with the plot - make a clean break from Purabji let it fester for 2 weeks and then GET ON WITH THE SHOW!

Can I just point out to you ke purab se samir ka kya lena dena hain??? He is just an actor right!! Cant they have replaced him??? Sony must have not known about him not shooting on the last min, because it seems what ever mis-understanding happened it happened before samir left. Because he shot for diwali party. But he refused to shoot for negative part. So he is not coming back, they must have known about it before only, so they could have replaced him.

Actually the producers and channel are spineless. The actual story is that after the sagaai anouncement they got a warning from BLF , and they never got  permission to change the story as they wanted. If you see all this matches from the information I got, The drastic and super fast changes in story happened after the sagaai announcement. Aur purab ke character ko badle bagaair unki ghatiyaa twist justify bhi to nahi hoti. So armaan fans dont thank T & D unhone kuch nahi kiya, thank the Air-Tight contract they landed themselves into.

Jammy.

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top