Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab is not coming back!!!!!

Can I just point out that if Samir walked out of the show as it is rumoured then how can T&D get the blame?  I think they did the right thing with the plot - make a clean break from Purabji let it fester for 2 weeks and then GET ON WITH THE SHOW!

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Purab is not coming back!!!!!

Can I just point out that if Samir walked out of the show as it is rumoured then how can T&D get the blame?  I think they did the right thing with the plot - make a clean break from Purabji let it fester for 2 weeks and then GET ON WITH THE SHOW!

Can I just point out to you ke purab se samir ka kya lena dena hain??? He is just an actor right!! Cant they have replaced him??? Sony must have not known about him not shooting on the last min, because it seems what ever mis-understanding happened it happened before samir left. Because he shot for diwali party. But he refused to shoot for negative part. So he is not coming back, they must have known about it before only, so they could have replaced him.

Actually the producers and channel are spineless. The actual story is that after the sagaai anouncement they got a warning from BLF , and they never got  permission to change the story as they wanted. If you see all this matches from the information I got, The drastic and super fast changes in story happened after the sagaai announcement. Aur purab ke character ko badle bagaair unki ghatiyaa twist justify bhi to nahi hoti. So armaan fans dont thank T & D unhone kuch nahi kiya, thank the Air-Tight contract they landed themselves into.

Jammy.

u r right the biggest arong thing done by deeya and tony was to conduct that pole and bigger than that was annoucning the results

jammy samir is an actor he always knew that armaan is in the lead role how could he think that he can be more important than him will he take it if he was in his place

another thinbg armaan (apoorva)took it very sportingly when his role was changed when only on scene of his was shown

y was samir so hurt and leave deeya and tony in a lurch who gave him so much fame

surnita thumbnail

Well said Sandya!  The reason they didnt replace Samir with another actor is because they were going to gradually write Purab out anyway!  In order to make room for Jassi and Armaan marriage.  TRUST ME I HAVE INSIDER INFO - Infact you could almost say STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH - the horse not being Samir of course!😆

It was great timing by Samir to throw a tantrum!

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

jammy samir is an actor he always knew that armaan is in the lead role how could he think that he can be more important than him will he take it if he was in his place

another thinbg armaan (apoorva)took it very sportingly when his role was changed when only on scene of his was shown

y was samir so hurt and leave deeya and tony in a lurch who gave him so much fame

Look samir was an actor and as far as I know he could have been replaced if wanted without harming the character, it has been done in many serials and it could have been done here too, but samir quiting jassi was not the real issue.

The real issue here is that T & D had to extend the show, even if at cost of butchering the story(which is what they did), we always thought that they were making a diffrent story then the original but they were just buying thier time. I think the info surnita got from must be really important in JJKN, but its like they wont tell why ACTUALLY they did what they did. Also now the fan following is not important, they dont depend on TRP's anymore for Advertisements, they have sucked the life out of it, whatever they were going to earn from it is done, they dont expect more.  Hence they have no problem in upsetting a particular section of fans.

The info I got is from a person who is working at grass root level that person wont have a problem in giving me the actual reasons. And the real reason for the mess and the extension of purabs character was, by the time alibagh stuff came, they had ran out of original story. had they stuck to it then the show would have ended before one year or atleast it would have ended by one year max. Because the original serial BLF was a once in a week(1 hour) serial and jassi is a 4 days a week serial(2 hours). So you see the last 6 months was just a drag and a ploy to make fool of all the fans not only purab fans but armaan fans too.

Armaans negative change was gradual due to his insecurities. But Armaans positive change was overnight. Now no actor will have a problem with an overnight positive change. Also in an interview much before the signs of change, samir had said he will not do a negative twist on this show.  I guess in the long run his fans will understand that why he took the extreme step, it is better to see someone negative for 3 days then to see him negative for 3 months.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

OK Thankyou airtight contract - I LOVE YOU>>>>>😃

jprasad thumbnail
T&D, U guys stink! Ur fired! Alas, if I only could say it to their
face.