Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHY SHOULDNT TONY AND DEEYA BE BLAMED

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

WHY SHOULDNT TONY AND DEEYA BE CURSED

1) The story starts last year when this prog 1st came on television and we loved it a lot, it was funny had its hilarious moments n we were hooked
Then jassiji fell in love, completely one-sided hero worship on the other hand we were shown the hero doing completely non hero like things infact all villainous stuff, still our jassiji followed him like a puppy waiting for the master to pet her and reward her, but he didn't for him the puppy almost never existed except when he was attacked and need protection, the doggie showed its teeth in anger somehow managed to protect its master, then as the dog grew bigger so its fangs now it could protect its master better and the master realised if it did not keep it happy he himself could be attacked what he didin know was dogs are vvv faithful creatures(I love dogs vv much so this is not meant to be an offence to jassi )
2) Then they brought Purab thinking they would show how jassi could love only Armaan, but the audience fell in love with him instead
3) They decided to keep us happy for long, in the meanwhile ignored the rest of the cast
4) Conducted polls not once but many times so we kept on thinking maybe the story has been changed
5) Suddenly out of the blue chopped of one of the most loved characters with reasoning which even a person with IQ 140 will not understand
The people who should also be angry are Apoorva ----he was given no reason to change how are the audience supposed to love him when we got conditioned to hate him.
Raj he was ignored for no reason he was funny and a very cute character
And many other wonderful characters

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

very true points lamhe and welcome to the forum Hug 

I think everyone on Jassi has gotten a raw deal b/c of the decisions of T & D.  I'm sorry if it seems that everyone is putting the blame on them, but it is true.  The Columbian directors too were presented with  the same story, stuck to the facts, and were very successful.  T & D despite having a story already (I mean, come on, they didn't even have to come up with anything) butchered it.

Apurva got a raw deal b/c they took his character and butchered it, rendering him helpless and with no choice but to go along with it.

Raj got a raw deal b/c he was severly sidelined. He was the comic relief in the show and what did he get?  a role as the brains behind Armaan's scheming.

Purab got a raw deal b/c he was used as a ploy to increase TRPs and then his beautiful character was butchered.

Even Jassi got a raw deal b/c she was once shown as an intelligent girl who made her way to the top and was unaffected by the opinions by others. But recently, she's been shown as a mindless girl caught between two men with no concept of reality or judgement.

Pari and Aryan??? Their characters were never that great to begin with, so they haven't deteriorated ...but i guess for them, the only direction left was up......

This is my take on it guys, so in a way, I agree with everyone--both Purab and Armaan fans b/c I think we ALL agree on at least some of these points.

Edited by anjali308 - 23 November 2004 at 9:30pm
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

lamhe welcome to the forum and very well said

Anju good analysis....u have said everything...u spoke my words..

ClapClapClap

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
WOW Anju....ClapClapClapsuperb.....u nailed it girl.....

welcome aboard Lamhe
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
wow anju.. ClapClapClap i thought u were taking a vacation .. .. what r u doing analysing JJKN Wink
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Well said Anju & Lamhe ... T&D deserve all the brickbats n more
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hi I M Muniza
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa