Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I just hope they start airing Japanese dramas too which are content wise better than Korean ones.

most of the times Japanese dramas are based on the hit manga's that's why their contents are good...even you can find many Korean adaptions too on those manga's...😉
Khamsamidah thumbnail
Watch ..oh my Venus , heirs, doctor crush .. these are some of the new dramas ..
if u are a newly Kdrama fan then u must watch boys before flowers , secret garden ..hope u will like all these dramas I have mentioned as much as I did .. enjoy Chingu :)
NinjaHathori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Full House of Song Hye Kyo and Rain.. A Must watch!! 
I am still partying away for DOTS 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
rashmita07 thumbnail
Watch love in the moonlight, Let's fight ghost for cute cute love stories..
Signal for thriller,for romance u should watch all dramas of lee min ho..he is avery good actor actually...thai drama are also very good...full house and kiss me...in chinease watch love me if you dare rom cum thriller, love o2o for cute love story... actor of love o2o is super cute...
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashmita07

Watch love in the moonlight, Let's fight ghost for cute cute love stories..

Signal for thriller,for romance u should watch all dramas of lee min ho..he is avery good actor actually...thai drama are also very good...full house and kiss me...in chinease watch love me if you dare rom cum thriller, love o2o for cute love story... actor of love o2o is super cute...

Rashmita😛 ... you are a storehouse of info on foreign serials ! How do you know about them and where do you see them ?! Please tell us...want to watch too 😊
rashmita07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitchan

<font color="#cc3333">Rashmita😛... you are a storehouse of info on foreign serials ! How do you know about them and where do you see them ?! Please tell us...want to watch too😊</font>

Actually I love Korean drama a lot...till now I had watched more than 50 drama...thai, Taiwanese, Japanese, chinease also...i have dowlnloded all drama from different sites...you can also download that...dramafire.com, dramacool and dramanice...all Asian drama can be downloaded from here...Edited by rashmita07 - 7 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't watch any  serial in this channel as ibhardly watch TV dramas... But currently I m watching Korean show... Scarlet ryeo or moon lover recommended by my friend online and the story line and the heroes and the heroine are really Amazon ng really swayed me...

DOTS had been bookmarked by me but telecasted on TV so watches ng it there yeah admit the guy is really hot... And smart... And really they look good and acting is amazing but I bet you will love his original voice more ...
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Boys over flower I had watched it has good story better than Japanese version... I kiker the character of Kim beum... A potter guy... .. It was lovely story...

Lovekdramas thumbnail
If you are a fan of rom-com genre, then i suggest you following korean dramas :
Playful kiss
Boys Over Flowers 
Heartstrings 
Princess hours 
Coffee prince 
Secret garden 
Dream high 
Queen in hyun s man 
My love from star 
My girlfriend is a gumiho 
All are amazing but coffee prince and my girlfriend is a gumiho is a must watch, you ll love it 
Edited by Lovekdramas - 7 years ago
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi there.. 
I am a big fan of Kdrama. I already watch so many. 
Do watch Moon lover:scarlet heart ryeo very touching story. 

Boys over flower
The K2
Healer 👏
Legend of the blue sea 
Personal taste 
City Hunter👏
The Heir 
Uncontrollably fond
Lucky romance
Kill me heal me👏
Secret 
It's ok it's love
My love from another star👏
OH my ghost 
Pinocchio 
W- Two world 👏
Your beautiful 
Arang and the magistrate 
Coffee prince👏 
Hyde jekyll and I
Hello Monster/I remember you
Mask😭
King of shopping 😳
Do watch this shows. You will get mad about k-drama after watching 1 or 2 dramas for sure.😆

Dr. Kang's dramas: That winter the wind blows and Full house

Shijin dramas: Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the innocent man

I watch these dramas of both of them. all are good. 😉

Edited by BublyKhushi - 7 years ago