The Last of Us - Arnav&Khushi OS

Citylights28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The Last of Us.

The weather was melancholy. Nothing was left. No human, no animal, no leaf. The sky growled at the left over humans as the thunderstorm approached. The winter breeze tingled lightly as it crossed the faces of the wounded, the dead and some still alive.

"It was bound to happen.I must go, they need me Khushi."

"Nothing can ever change fate can it?We were meant to be."

"Even if I don't exist tomorrow, remember it was always you that I loved."

She got up. She had to make it. There was no other option, no other choice. 

The war was still going on. The days were dark and the nights were cold.People died everyday, it became such a tradition that it no longer surprised her. The smell and feel of death was everywhere. What hurt her was of course, the sense of loss that she witnessed as she heard women scream, cry and burn themselves.  

When such a fierce war breaks and even the most strongest soldiers die in the winter haze how could she a twenty three year old pregnant woman make it? to the other end of the town where her husband was alive or dead she didn't know. Whether he was still there or wasn't she didn't know but she had to keep going, for him, for her, for the baby.

The food was soon empty, the hands were wounded with gunshots and adorned with red scars.Her face had scratches, she had killed and almost gotten killed. She had trusted and got betrayed, she had ran and begged.She had hidden and cried. No, she wasn't a woman, she was a warrior. Her legs refused to give up and she continued often taking refuge in the Earth's cold arms.

At last, she reached her destination wounded, tired, hungry and thirsty.

"Captain A..Arnav Raiz..Raizada" she spoke before she fainted at the hospital counter.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him right beside her smiling at her as he kissed her forehead. 

"You made it love, you made it." he said softly as he smiled but his eyes were solemn, sad. 

Her eyes teared as she saw him at last, finally saw the one man for whom she had crossed all borders, overcome all difficulties and done all she could. He was there at last, beside her, next to her. Now, everything will be fine, it was bound to, it had to.

"What's wrong?" she asked confused as she reached for his hand which vanished in thin air.

"I couldn't make it. I'm so sorry.I got shot at several places at once and before they could reach help I...but you, you made it my love. Things are fine here for now, you'll be able to live. I must go now. Take care of our baby and yourself please. I love you." His voice, his hand, his face all disappeared the very next moment and she found herself on the hospital bed surrounded by machines and doctors performing surgery on her.

She screamed, she struggled as this feeling came over her. No she couldn't lose him, not him out of all people. No. She tried to escape the pain, she cried, she tried to move from the bed and run away, she wanted to be with him, to live with him all in vain.

"If I can't live with you, there's no point in living without you." she said as she took her last breath while her heartbeat showed a straight line on the monitor.

"If we can't be together on Earth, maybe we can be together in heaven."

That night, the nurse held the small baby's hand and taking two roses kept them on the graves of his dead parents, after all he was all that was left as the last of them.

Life is all about fighting to live with each other after all, isn't it?

------------------------
LONG TIME NO SEE 😃

I would be really surprised if anyone would remember me 😆
Edited by Citylights28 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sad but beautiful shot.. loved it.. good to see you after long.. 

thanks for pm 😊
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm ..Khushi & Arnav left their last symbol on the very earth where they wanted to live together to meet in heavens.. so beautiful.. so emotionalEdited by Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya - 7 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional.

Marbles writer na.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...thanks for the PM
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow very emotional and sad os loved it but what about the other stories will you update them just want to know thank you for pm.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Inna sad kyun??!!! But...fantastic it is! U weave magic forever with your words ❤️ 

Do write more soon dear :D 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that was such an emotional shot, really awesome 👏