Slow clap for hina's overracting

Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry to people who think i'm hating on her, but hina's acting in the first scene today where she sees the mysterious man with the knife was ridiculous. Acting all faint-headed and her hands to her neck combined with slopping half-dead to the floor...that too conveniently against the car; too funny! ðŸ˜†
I don't agree with you topic maker, Hina's expressions were perfect as after hearing Nk kaun ho may be she is thinking someone is attacking Nk, Her fear for Nk is clearly shown, She is already feeling fishy, Instead of looking & saying against Hina, hopefully you should react too when your fav. actors over react..Scene given to her was not perfect , fault of writer, Usse toh dreamy sequences fazool ke dikhane hai jinki koi reasoning nahin hoti Edited by kdiya1234 - 7 years ago
Laughing siggy on Hina, shit, Has the topic maker saw the  full scene, especially the first scene you said, What writer want to show, nothing is cleared by her,  Actors act on the scenes given , writer is showing Ak , Nk scenes in too much hurry as given time to  fix two dreamy sequences in one episode..My foot to it..Writer is confused totally & is ignoring Naksh from long time, I can say too much over dramatized  act of both Kartik & Naira in the episode, I too feel over acting of Kaira mostly in the episodes, Better ocus on Kaira as Kaira lover & leave Hina, Replies must be on from many Edited by aditimathur - 7 years ago
What you want to describe about Hina from y'days episode.Do you really think the first scene written by writer was perfect, Aise hi achanak se mysterious man dikha diya aur tabiyat kharab dikha di Ak, is this scene Okay, do you really feel so, Instead of commenting on Hina's acting Raise your voice  for writer for to give proper scenes, If the scenes given to actor are perfect, any actor can act best of his/her ability, It was not Hina's fault, I raise my fingers on writer first, What was the need of dreamy scenes y'day, Do you think worthy? No is my reply..Hina did her best whatever role given to her Edited by kritikamalhotra - 7 years ago
Guys you are right, I feel too the same..Writer of YR has been spoiling show by giving ample importance to maha boring dreamy sequences & giving less importance to main leads Naksh , Waise bhi creatives are only stretching the show like a rubber band as this show will never end..I have no complaints for Hina's acting, She is fantastic as ever, There was no need of Ak's screamy scene as well as dreamy sequences of Kaira..Thumbs down for writer & creatives..Hina Khan rocks, will rock forever as Akshara..no doubt about it in my mind. Edited by meeraverma - 7 years ago
I think there is nothing wrong with the kaira dream sequences, neither I think hina or Naira do over acting. They all are professionals and know how to do their work. It's just that the writers are trying to create mystery with naitik's track that is why all of this is shown. And for kaira scenes I feel like after showing so many mysterious scenes it is only right for viewers to watch some funny light hearted kaira scenes too. And yes it is not kaira or naksh fault. It's the demand of the track which is going on. Soon Swiss track will began and everything will be back to same like before. 😊 Edited by zaisha1 - 7 years ago
I am sick of seeing the dreamy sequences of Kaira, I record the show and forward all the dreams scenes, the show was so much better before the 7 year leap...I don't get why show an 18 year old falling in love, she is too young, this happens in every show and I hate it.

I watch the show for Akshara, I have watched the show since it started.
I know they cannot always concentrate on her and they give importance to other characters too which I like about the show.

I want the show to move on now, sick and tired of seeing the dreams, so much more they can do, why don't they introduce Kartik's family.

Hina is a fabulous actress.
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago
Wow you people love to be melodramtic with your responses. To the people telling me that it's best to comment on the acting of my fave actors in the show or blame the writer...stop trying to dictate what others should do just because they don't agree with you. And wth are you lot bringing in kaira randomly into this? Is this post about kaira or hina's acting in that one scene? You people really don't know how to stay on topic or show manners. And the writer can't be blamed for everything. Hina's acting was laughable to me in that scene so i said it, but clearly you people are intentionally detracting from the topic by bringing up kaira dream scenes or blaming the writer. 
I've only been on this forum now and again and i've noticed a lot of you are so childish and petty, and instead of engaging in constructive criticism or healthy discussions, you just love to bash people who have a different opinion than you or intentionally go off topic. Don't tell me what i can and can't do. 

This is probs now my second topic on this forum and the behaviour of most of the responding members is even worse than my first post. Grow up, the lot of you! 

And why are some of you saying that i should comment on my fave kaira and making stupid assumptions to detract from the actual subject? If you can't keep to the topic why even comment? 
Edited by sammy17 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by aditimathur

Laughing siggy on Hina, shit, Has the topic maker saw the  full scene, especially the first scene you said, What writer want to show, nothing is cleared by her,  Actors act on the scenes given , writer is showing Ak , Nk scenes in too much hurry as given time to  fix two dreamy sequences in one episode..My foot to it..Writer is confused totally & is ignoring Naksh from long time, I can say too much over dramatized  act of both Kartik & Naira in the episode, I too feel over acting of Kaira mostly in the episodes, Better ocus on Kaira as Kaira lover & leave Hina, Replies must be on from many

Yes i have seen the full scene. Why the hell would i even make this topic? A really stupid question to ask there. 
Same is said  for you topic maker  as stop dictating your terms on me/others, Are you of sick mentality & reacting so harshly on others as only you are the one who watch the show from perfection point of views, We are free to write every thing here , not necessarily I/we feel the same like you, Dreamy sequences are questioned by us as  first scene of  Ak was shortened by writer in order to make way for dreamy sequences, Who you are to teach me/us..Mendak -mendaki over dramatized scene was so third class & acting by both Kartik & Naira damn third class, Stop preaching me/us..Childish & Hatred  feelings for all who have different point of views than u, This is public forum & every fan has equal right to write anything Edited by aditimathur - 7 years ago