MG SS : BLESSING IN DISGUISE || PART 2 PAGE 6 || JAN 5 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
hi thanks 4 updating! Happy New Year! fab update! superbly written! Maan concerned abt Geet! Myra seems j! she is waiitn 4 Maan 2 propose bt he talks abt Geet! Geet is relieved that Maan did judge her! she is determined she have her baby! seems like she suffered so much! update soon 

wow another lovely fav of my maaneet from u dear..very interesting dear

part - 1

wow lovely very sensational update..te way  geet ki life which was total misery , her pregnancy and te way her family abanded her was lovely emotional..but my maan is te one person who supporting her and accepting wat she is..i love te update yar

part - 2

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maan ki worry for his geet and sharing it with his friend who was waiting for him but her heart know tat my maan hae fallen for his sec was lovely..te way geet ki life and her yearning for someone who she can bury all her pains was lovely emotional..opps who are they who shattered her life and dreams,if my maan cums to know he will burn them in their hell..i love te update dear
superb updates 
maan is supporting geet puish her culprits 

Amazing superb update
maan is with geet all the geet bad time
maan is supporting geet for culprit ko punishment dilane k liye
waiting for next update
nice 
maan telling mura about geet but she expected he will propose hr but that didn't come maan is more interested in geet life 
she  having painful past but relieved that maan is notlike others
Awesome update. Maan is engaged to Sumaira. But she noticed his interest in his secretary who is pregnant. So she decided to keep her friendship and forget about him being her fiance.  Maan noticed Geet not well so he asked her to go home and take rest. Geet is surprised by his behaviour towards her.

very interesting story...

something drastic happened with Geet and she is pregnant...she was thrown out of her house and now living alone in Delhi and working for Maan as his secretary...

Maan is so caring towards her and wants her to take care of herself and this is surprising for her when her own family didn't understood her this unknown person is so concerned about her...