Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
U know here there r two baabul one is bajaj n geet n other maan n pihu all these r in unconditional love wd each 
glikita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi ...I am new reader of these ff ..it's really interesting story.. i read all updates...it's really emotional story oftwo different father and and mother who doesn't know what happens to her child and lost her parents and loose mentel stability and  suffer Because of her teenage mistake and finally get a parents who will stand for her and motivate her and also Babul who is do anything for her and Geet is trying know what hhappens to her before she elope in hospital ...
Maan is also sufferedd lot because he trust his uncle and believe what ever his uncle said is true but after knowing his uncle is sayid is lie about Geet get well and baby is died  After that he decided find Geet and his daughter and struggles to earn money to pay detectives,who is trying to find about Geet and his daughter..and he is a Babull who is waiting for her daughter who he doesn't know where and how will sheaand where?and  ready to fight to every thing to get her give her every happiness and identity of his daughter in society and guilt for not with her daughter and not stand with Geet.finally Maan get his daughter after 6years and finally win a father love who waited for his daughter.rahul is the one  who  is not have any  Blood relationship with Geet. He accepted Geet as his daughter and do anything to get justice for herr and punish the culprit  who responsible for her pain 
           Waiting to see how Maan fight for her daughter identity and give her peaceful life and never get her hurt and how he will he get her trust and love and meeting of maaneet and see how will Geet react seeing her daughter withh Maana
       Interesting to  read further updates
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't like Maan's attitude towards the only guardian his daughter had but atleast he corrected himself di...

Maan's daughter doesn't hate him but Jaswant
I like Laado more than puchki
Laado for a too well pampered girl
Maan will be a doting father I am confident
missing geet in the update
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Read upon chapter 12.too good.plz send me the password of ur blog so that I can read it further.we comment in detail soon.
taahir004 thumbnail
Anxiously waiting for updates