Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I am also a DieHard Tum Bin Fan . Thatzz why Can never ever give place of it to this  . 

Why couldn't they carry forward the story of Shekhar-Piya and their married life along with miliee , and whole other cast . They could have shown some incidents in their married life Like misunderstanding or something else and I am sure everybody would have given thumbs up to it . I miss Priyanshu and Sandali 😔

i agree...they could have continue with sandali-priyanshu...they got married due to MU they drifted apart...met again...fall in love all over again with recreated koi fariyaad with jagjit singhji voice...i miss them too..Tum Bin is incomplete w/o them...but since Tum Bin 2 is made...i will watch it...definitely not going to compare it with Tum Bin 1...classics are not to be compared...there can never be Tum Bin 1...its special...will watch Tum Bin 2 with fresh mind...i always like neha and i am totally smitten by aditya...they have a good chemistry too...will watch for them and of course Koi Fariyaad
Mages thumbnail
koi fariyaad tere dil mein dhaabi ho jaise
tune ankhon se koi baat kahi ho jaise
jagte jagte ek umar kaati ho jaise
jaan baaki hai magar saans rukhi ho jaise

har mulaqat pe mehsoos yehi hota hai
mujhse kuch teri nazar pooch rahi ho jaise

raah chalte hue aksar yeh ghuma hota hai
woh nazar chupke mujhe dekh rahi ho jaise
woh nazar chupke mujhe dekh rahi ho jaise

ek lamhe mein simat aaya saadiyon ka safar
zindagi tez bahut tez chali ho jaise
zindagi tez bahut tez chali ho jaise

is tarah pehron tujhe sochta rehta hoon mein
meri haar saans tere naam likhi ho jaise
meri haar saans tere naam likhi ho jaise

koi fariyaad tere dil mein dhabbi ho jaise
tune ankhon se koi baat kahi ho jaise
jagte jagte ek umar kaati ho jaise
jaan baaki hai magar saans rukhi ho jaise

gosh the song just gives goosebumps...thats the magic with jagjit singhji koi fariyaad...timeless song...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This film has me sold just for Koi Fariyaad & Jagjit Singh's beautiful voice ❤️
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

This film has me sold just for Koi Fariyaad & Jagjit Singh's beautiful voice ❤️

I completey agree...koi fariyaad and jagjit singhji is soul of Tum Bin...i am glad its retain in Tum Bin 2...it seems like it will play on the narrative of the scenes just like Tum Bin 1...only guess for which couple this beautiful soulful song is played...aditya-neha or aashim-neha...my guess is aditya-neha...they give me vibes of shekhar-piya...😳
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All these films are starting to look the same.

another love story triangle? Bollywood does not have enough of those. 🤢
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

All these films are starting to look the same.

another love story triangle? Bollywood does not have enough of those. 🤢

well love triangles concept has been going on for decades in TV and BW...infact Tum Bin 1 was also a love quadrangle...its all abt how they execute the love triangle in a interesting manner
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
after watching few times...infact there are 2 teasers one is koi fariyaad and the other is title track...i saw the title track one...neha is perfect cast for Tum Bin Franchise...the way she looks at aditya with pure silent love by keep on looking at him while dancing...she loves him but can't confess to him due to her own reasons and the way she looks at aashim with those guilty felt eyes by lowering down her gaze when aashim looks at her while dancing...the expressions of hers says guilty for now aashim is just her friend and she is in love with aditya but she doesn't want to hurt her friend...that fraction of changed emotions and expressions of shades of love in her heart...neha just nails it...thats what Tum Bin all abt...silent love...silent guilt...silent pain...the way aditya-neha looks at each other...its just Tum Bin feels just like it happened b/w shekhar-piya(priyanshu-sandali)Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mages

after watching few times...infact there are 2 teasers one is koi fariyaad and the other is title track...i saw the title track one...neha is perfect cast for Tum Bin Franchise...the way she looks at aditya with pure silent love by keep on looking at him while dancing...she loves him but can't confess to him due to her own reasons and the way she looks at aashim with those guilty felt eyes by lowering down her gaze when aashim looks at her while dancing...the expressions of hers says guilty for now aashim is just her friend and she is in love with aditya but she doesn't want to hurt her friend...that fraction of changed emotions and expressions of shades of love in her heart...neha just nails it...thats what Tum Bin all abt...silent love...silent guilt...silent pain...the way aditya-neha looks at each other...its just Tum Bin feels just like it happened b/w shekhar-piya(priyanshu-sandali)

YESYESSS!! I am so glad you thought so too. I couldn't really figure out who she loves in the movie but Aditya and Neha's moments touched my heart, but then I told myself maybe that happened because I like Aditya so much. 
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

YESYESSS!! I am so glad you thought so too. I couldn't really figure out who she loves in the movie but Aditya and Neha's moments touched my heart, but then I told myself maybe that happened because I like Aditya so much. 

i love aditya too...he was too good in purani jeans...he literally made me had tears in my eyes...

but here...i notice it not becos i love aditya...its becos i saw Tum Bin feels b/w aditya-neha...they give me shekhar-piya(priyanshu-sandali)vibes...the silent love...the silent glance...the silent pain...the happiness seeing the women you love happy...all this moments are in aditya-neha relationship in Tum Bin 2...i could notice it through their glance to each other...its very touching...i love such silent love stories...its intense and touching...i am a die-hard Tum Bin fan...all this beautiful moments can never be kept under wraps from me...i will find it out...thats why i watch the teasers countless time to witness which couple has Tum Bin Feel...i've got my answer...its aditya-neha...by the way i am rooting for aditya-neha too..they have a great chemistry together...a mysterious and unspoken chemistry b/w them...i quite confident that koi fariyaad is going to be played on them but unlike Tum Bin which the song conveyed shekhar's pain...love..anguish for piya through the song...in Tum Bin 2 the song will convey both aditya-neha love..pain...anguish through the song...