Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sultan reaches Mumbai along with Meera ,he finds Shikky and Dipali waiting for him.Dipali burst into tears seeing him.Meera consoles her,"Don't cry Dipali.....".Sultan remains silent . They travels to the burial ground  in his car with silence.Shikky informs him about Jaspreet ,"We have made arrangements .....You need to come and do the last rites ....Sorry Sultan for your lose ". Sultan hides his tears and enters the place with his mother .RK watches the lifeless face of Jaspreet with pain ,he sits  along with Madhu in silence.She tries to talk to him but he request her to be silence ,"Madhu,you may have so many doubts in your mind....but trust me ,I didn't do any mistake .I have an explanation for everything so please don't ask any question now.....ok....please ".He gets up on seeing Meera and Sultan . Meera shouts at RK,"We are searching for her for six months.... But you telling all of a sudden that my daughter in law is dead and she is no more.......Rishab,you owe me an proper explanation......".Dipali and Madhu tries to pacify her but in vain.RK apologises to her,"Aunty,It was Jaspreet who was adamant,she threatened me several times that if me or her mom tells about her stay...she will commit suicide...".Everyone gets shocked hearing the matter.RK walks towards Sultan .he fold his hand and apologizes to him,"I am extremely sorry Sultan for your loss....I have promised her to pass on a message to you....this is her recording .have it ".Sultan sits without any emotion.

Next day morning ,

Sultan comes back to the hospital after  completing all the formalities ....dressed in a white kurta.he stops infront of the infant ward.A old women approaches him and begin to talk with him,"Sorry,Jaspreet did everything for me......she thought I can be saved from my death if she gets the money.....you may not know me,I am Monica Mehra,Jaspreet's mother ,The identity she used to marry you is fake....Her real name is Jaspreet Mehra,Daughter of your former manager ,Kishan Mehra......".Sultan watches her shocked.the lady continues to speak,"The person whom you wrongly accused for theft in office before few years .......my husband died due to the stigma of the incident....we were approached by one Mrs Radha Kundra ,she helped us survive the next few years.....she helped my daughter to get a job.....Jaspreet had a thought that everything happened because of you,I Couldn't convince her to accept the reality ....she was making many plans to cause loss to your company . She made a deal with Radha to marry you and  she will provide money for my treatment.This death Gives peace to her ......She was always in a dilemma in the relationship..... Rishab knows everything .I don't have much time left.....I request you not to abandon your son.....".

Madhu comes back home alone and finds Radha sitting in the hall totally tired.she sits next to her in the floor and hold her hand.Radha burst into tears.Madhu assures her,"Its OK ma,don't cry....don't cry".Radha begin to talk about Jaspreet,"It was me who made her into this condition.....I was very adamant to make Mohan mine....I requested her not to  marry that Sultan after knowing he has a liking for her.but she dud the marriage to help me ....but after marrying him.She begin to change.she begin to love him ".Madhu sits without knowing how to console her.she receives message from Dipali she reads the message,"Sultan is missing ".She rushes out to start the car.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu finally finds him sitting all alone in the hospital entrance in a wooden bench.She approaches him but hesitate to call him.Sultan comes back to reality on seeing someone watching him.he finds Madhu standing near the bench silently.she begin to talk,"Mr Sultan,you must be sad thinking about all these things but.....There is one person who solely depends on you....It's your son,That innocent child will be ultimately suffered if you suffer.....".He simply nod at her and walks from there.she tries to follow him but faints .Sultan rushes back to her and lift her .

RK sits in the infant ward and watches Jaspreet's son been getting ready.he turns to find Sultan standing there .He greets RK,"Congrats Mr Kundra your wife is pregnant......You must be happy now....Right you have a child of your own now and your enemy is over....Right ".RK rushes past him to find Madhu sitting in the car with pregnancy reports in her hand.she hugs him happily and kisses him.He asks her the matter,"What is the matter Madhubala?",she takes his hand and keeps it on her stomach....She hugs him.RK pushes her and questions her ,"How many months....?",Madhu replies, 3 months ".RK hesitate and asks her ,"How about we think about this ......Is it necessary for this kid to be born now... Abort it madhu ".Madhu pushes him away and gets shocked.

Dipali checks the 10 th kit and sits in the bed shocked.she sees 10 positive strips in the floor and throws everything in the bathroom and flushes it.she comes out of the room and meets Shikky's questioning gaze with a fake smile.....She replies to him ,"Its nothing.....Just some uneasiness.....I will visit the hospital myself....You need not be worried....". Shikky caress her face and replies ,"I thought we are going to be parents.....Sorry....I want so much kids together....".She smiles controlling her real emotion and walks out of the room and finds Radha happily making some arrangements ,she asks Radha about the same,"Madhu is going to be a mom....". Dipali gets shocked,she decides something and hugs Radha .She rushes back into the room and finds Shikky standing with the kit in hand...He shows it to her and questions her ,"what does this mean ?".She replied "I am pregnant......4 months".He gets shocked.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Madhu is pregnant but rk doesn't wants the baby now,

Even dipali also pregnant

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Radha gives bonus to all the servant expressing her happiness.One of them asks her the matter,"My daughter in law is pregnant.....I am so much happy ". Dipali watches all this from the staircase.Shikky comes there with fruit juice and hugs her ,"Why are you always thinking about something ?.Mmmm come on be happy ".She brushes him aside and ,"You think I am happy....See what she is doing?She is doing all this for her daughter in law which is just Madhu,I am a extra piece here...".

harini06 thumbnail

Nice update but too short

Continue soon

Thanks for the update