Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh OK... So Rishbala are married...
But... Why did they think that she is dead?  Madhu herself isolated her from him? 
vishuv thumbnail
What the hell is happening?  Why do Rishbala behave as if they are strangers and not couples...?  Something is really wrong... 
janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK asks Radha to cone soon ,he walks out if the house while Radha repeats her obligation to Madhu to come along with her to the house.Madhu falls on feet and asks for blessings."Ma,please bless me to have success in my life".Radha kisses her forehead with love.RK remains silent all through the journey to home.Pabbo rushes out on seeing Radha and RK,she shouts"Radha,did you saw that shameless women".RK raises the accelator with anger .he get down from the car .Madhu smiles thinking about the loving words from Radha. She sees new messages in her phone and reads it,most of them are from her head office in Kolkata. She replies"Soon ".Chander packs his belongings in a travel bag .he sees RK standing outside in the lane waiting for him " Rishab".he rushes out.
       Madhu plaits her hair stylishly in right side of her face,she sees her self in the mirror and wears the shawl double side.She remembers the first day of meeting RK in the road with a smile which she cannot control in her lips.RK tells Chander about his sudden trip to London.he request him about taking care of one of his guest.Chander gets into a dilemma.Madhu thinks about the olden days.

Small FB
     Madhu gets ready to leave to her new job interview when she step out of the house,she hears someone's screaming sound in the road and rushes to see the matter.she sees a man got hit by the car which is turning in the right cut.she shouts"Animal "and runs to help the person.
vishuv thumbnail
Oh... Pabho is so disgusting here too... 
And Rishbala met on the road and later fell in love... I think like in the shoe the guy who hit the man is RK... Lol! 
janani04 thumbnail
When madhu to runs to help the person another one comes  to help the wounded person."Oh god,so much blood is lost"says Madhu when he  lift the man from the ground and calls out"Mr.are you fine?".People begin to gather there to see what is going on.Madhu helps him to lift the man.they walk toward his car."Madam,could you please come along with me to the hospital "asks him in a pleading tone,they leaves towards the hospital in his car." don't worry he will be al right "says him on seeing her praying with closed eyes.
   They sits outside the ICU." I might not get this job also "thinks Madhu on seeing the wrist watch." Your shirt has fully become red with his blood"says madhu showing his white shirt filled with blood strians.he notices it and says"Its OK".he introduces himself"I am Rishab kundra and I think you are leaving to some interview or job whatever it may be if you wish you can join in my company ".Madhu gets shocked on knowing about it .she cannot believe that she is talking with the industrialist whom she need need to meet in the interview today.he says "What happened,u hope you are ready to work in my firm".She tells about her actually going to an interview in one of his concern.He smiles on hearing it" I think god want us to be together,I mean work ".They smiles.
FB ends.
     Madhu smiles thinking about the happy old memories from her memory lane.she says" But you made us to be apart by your own Rishab".RK sits in his car waiting for someone.
vishuv thumbnail
Nice part... That's how Rishbala met and Madhu got the job... 
janani04 thumbnail
Madhu sees Chander's message .she gets confused on hearing the suspense words of Chander regarding some person.she smiles on the words"Come on sir, I will help you by any means,who is that special person ?"asks Madhu with curiosity.RK waits outside the airport and sees the person coming with smile.He gets so much happy on seeing the person.
   Radha packs her bags to leave to London along with RK forever leaving India .Shikky arranges the ticket and hugs her with love."Ma,don't worry Rishab will change to better in some days".Pabbo cries to Radha about leaving her alone andleaving from here.RK hugs the important guest with tears."Why are crying,are you a small child RK?"asks the person.Madhu waits for Chander's arrival home.He says "OK,sweety I won't cry ". It is a little girl of 4 to 5 years old dressed in orange skirt and blue tops.
vishuv thumbnail
My curiosity is quirked...RK waiting for a small child and crying?
Cont soon Janani...
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why he is crying?
Who is that girl?
I want to known.
Update soon.
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An awesome and a well written story.. 👏