Why is everyone reporting to aryan?

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Why is everyone reporting to aryan

Initially he would be the last to know...and now all of a sudden, the insurance guy, supplier everyone is calling him...

totally absurd story...๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am to thinking y's all that happening??๐Ÿ˜•

May be T&D group r getting infected with ekta viruses๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,

so may be they r just now trying to extend the story by telling & showing all nonsense!!

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I was thinking the same.Why everybody is reporting to Aryan.
pj04 thumbnail
 when jassi mentions that all the premiums are paid....how was there a lapse  wihout her knowing or even getting a reminder...aryan does not seem to know anything about it and mallika cares about gm to much so that leaves raj(who has already vanished) and armaan as potential culprits. unless puru and ila are to blame for it.
*Anjali* thumbnail

Well, Aryan is also a sly guy. So i'm sure he is able to easily manipulate his staff and people they work with to come to him at every beck and call.  He knows how to get things done and is the master of manipulation, so i'm kind of not surprised.

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, anything  is possible in JJKN.....that's what i feel guys.......
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pj04

when jassi mentions that all the premiums are paid....how was there a lapse  wihout her knowing or even getting a reminder...aryan does not seem to know anything about it and mallika cares about gm to much so that leaves raj(who has already vanished) and armaan as potential culprits. unless puru and ila are to blame for it.

Jassi checked before saying that all the premiums were paid and how come all of a sudden it is false. I see some conspiracy being planned here...

It does not look like aryan would do that as it is being told to him and he is trying to take advantage of it..

Mallika cares a lot for GM

Puru and Ila are matured enough not to do such a thing

leaves Raj and Armaan, who could be trapping jassi from all sides because she said she will  not give kohinoor and also because she was trying to get engaged to Purab who is their rival and their worst fear GM being taken over by Jassi could be turning true...

But if jassi is really sent to jail because her cheque bounced then who will bail her out....Armaan...let us see.....or the entry of purab.....

but still the essence of what they said in the previous episodes changes so fast...Aryan could be all of a sudden handling all finance...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tony & Deeya need Yashika,quick,on  board๐Ÿ˜‰ 
jprasad thumbnail
Everyone is reporting to Aryan cuz it's a conspiracy. Aryan is in
conspiracy with T&D. Yes, T&D! T&D have redirected all of the
phone calls that come into Gulmohour and 3T to Aryan so that
Aryan can spy for them.

Sound dumb...well when u have T&D directing anything is
possible.   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ