PV OS - The Thin line - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Tessaloni

the very first line disgusted me! "Aarti was awoken by a searing pain" he really just saw her as an object on which to vent his frustrations! it did not matter whether she was asleep, possibly tired. there was no respect, no consideration, no allowances of the fact that she is human and what he was doing not only humiliated and violated her emotionally, she suffered physically too. he was so blinded by his own suffering that he stopped being human! 

I loved that Aarti chose not to be a victim! she chose to retaliate. she did not have the physical means but she fought him with the little means she had. to top it all, her body deceived her; she found herself responding to him and that she could not be indifferent gave him some kind of sick satisfaction, fed into his notion of punishment that he went one further. he humiliated her even further by keeping the power, by now frustrating her in keeping her from climaxing. his way of letting her know that she would never receive anything good from him because she was not who he loved. she was forced on him and the poor baby lost his love! oh boo hoo! 😡

I don't blame Aarti for allowing herself a little bit of escape. in her chat partner she found someone who made her feel like a woman. he never met her but could read her so well, he showed her that she mattered. she was a woman who deserved being loved. even then, her ethics kicked in! despite what she was subjected to, she could not allow herself to have an affair, again the other guy respected her decision. he showed her respect in contrast to her dear husband from hell!

I am so glad that he saw Aarti with the other guy. he chose to be a tubelight yet again, this time though he was a sickening version of it. seeing Aarti with another guy made him realize that what he did not appreciate, another man would. it made him realize that he had long stopped being "in love" with his dear Arpita. at this point he still thought that he had loved that floozy. I think a large part of him knew that more than his love, she was after his money; he knew deep down that she was not deserving of the regard he held her in. the evidence was clear when she married his best friend, that too so quickly when he was pining for her and punishing poor Aarti. it angered him more that and unable to face the truth he chose to become an animal.

it hurt Aarti to see him with her, especially when she chose to be faithful despite the circumstances, when she chose to give it a try. his reaction surprises her. in light of things she thought he would end it. then she chooses to put distance between them causing him to go insane. he realized that he can't live without her. showing his possessive side when he demands that she show him the chats. he becomes insanely jealous and smashes her Ipad and almost reverts back to his old self. here is a marvel to him, she does not resist which shows her remourse and makes him realize all the more just how much of a dog he was!  he lets her go but tells her in no uncertain terms that he wants a real marriage.

the separation makes them realize just how much they mean to each other and he starts courting his wife via cyberspace. she knows him so well to know that saying sorry would not be easy for him and therefore realizes the depth of his remourse. they form a connection through their chats because they do not hold back. they remain their true selves causing them to argue; arguments are known to cleanse the air so to speak. 

still it's awkward when they meet face to face again. they have to redefine their dynamics and form a whole new kind of relationship. again he shows his new regard for her by granting her a wish she had for so long but daren't voice, a wish to work. he convinces his strict traditionalist family to allow her to work. that cements his place in her heart, especially because he is willing to train her. here they strengthen their bond. 

still because of how things started they are scared to go there. it was ugly and they do not want to ruin what they have build so they deny themselves the ultimate step to solidify their bond as husband and wife. it takes the one thing which caused their initial strive to reconnect them. Arpita serves wonderfully as a catalyst! I loved how Aarti went JKR on her! 

Yash's reaction confused her because deep down she still feared that he loved Arpita. he disabuses the notion that moment he gets a chance and lets her know that she is his one true love. they finally make love and this time its beautiful, this time they're making love, not war, even when its fierce it is still love! it results in the ultimate symbol of their love, a baby! it started off tumultuously but it ended beautifully the moment they crossed the thin line between love and hate! ❤️  

one of your best yet! loved it Honey-Bee! 

This ⭐️

Once again I envy you Tessy and at the same time feel so proud that I am your friend.  ❤️

Bee, after reading this, I don't think you need to worry about any other things 😳

Awesome Os sis. What is is Yash a vampire. Aww i loved how AarYa claimed in each other in their jealousies.
best os ever B I really enjoyed it ,loved how U invoked alot of emotions with ur all rounded characters...just awesome
Originally posted by BusiMusi

Awesome Os sis. What is is Yash a vampire. Aww i loved how AarYa claimed in each other in their jealousies.

🤣

🤣
😆😆.

If you keep on writing Oses like this one sis i won't mind kissing the ground you walk on 🤣 am just obsessed with stories like this ones. L8tr am of to read some arrangedmarriage stories on wattpad 😃
Wow really can't get enough of this Os.
Originally posted by BusiMusi

Wow really can't get enough of this Os.
Thanks BM.  Also for reminding me that I need to do replies. 😃

the very first line disgusted me! "Aarti was awoken by a searing pain" he really just saw her as an object on which to vent his frustrations! it did not matter whether she was asleep, possibly tired. there was no respect, no consideration, no allowances of the fact that she is human and what he was doing not only humiliated and violated her emotionally, she suffered physically too. he was so blinded by his own suffering that he stopped being human! 

I loved that Aarti chose not to be a victim! she chose to retaliate. she did not have the physical means but she fought him with the little means she had. to top it all, her body deceived her; she found herself responding to him and that she could not be indifferent gave him some kind of sick satisfaction, fed into his notion of punishment that he went one further. he humiliated her even further by keeping the power, by now frustrating her in keeping her from climaxing. his way of letting her know that she would never receive anything good from him because she was not who he loved. she was forced on him and the poor baby lost his love! oh boo hoo! 😡

I don't blame Aarti for allowing herself a little bit of escape. in her chat partner she found someone who made her feel like a woman. he never met her but could read her so well, he showed her that she mattered. she was a woman who deserved being loved. even then, her ethics kicked in! despite what she was subjected to, she could not allow herself to have an affair, again the other guy respected her decision. he showed her respect in contrast to her dear husband from hell!

I am so glad that he saw Aarti with the other guy. he chose to be a tubelight yet again, this time though he was a sickening version of it. seeing Aarti with another guy made him realize that what he did not appreciate, another man would. it made him realize that he had long stopped being "in love" with his dear Arpita. at this point he still thought that he had loved that floozy. I think a large part of him knew that more than his love, she was after his money; he knew deep down that she was not deserving of the regard he held her in. the evidence was clear when she married his best friend, that too so quickly when he was pining for her and punishing poor Aarti. it angered him more that and unable to face the truth he chose to become an animal.

it hurt Aarti to see him with her, especially when she chose to be faithful despite the circumstances, when she chose to give it a try. his reaction surprises her. in light of things she thought he would end it. then she chooses to put distance between them causing him to go insane. he realized that he can't live without her. showing his possessive side when he demands that she show him the chats. he becomes insanely jealous and smashes her Ipad and almost reverts back to his old self. here is a marvel to him, she does not resist which shows her remourse and makes him realize all the more just how much of a dog he was!  he lets her go but tells her in no uncertain terms that he wants a real marriage.

the separation makes them realize just how much they mean to each other and he starts courting his wife via cyberspace. she knows him so well to know that saying sorry would not be easy for him and therefore realizes the depth of his remourse. they form a connection through their chats because they do not hold back. they remain their true selves causing them to argue; arguments are known to cleanse the air so to speak. 

still it's awkward when they meet face to face again. they have to redefine their dynamics and form a whole new kind of relationship. again he shows his new regard for her by granting her a wish she had for so long but daren't voice, a wish to work. he convinces his strict traditionalist family to allow her to work. that cements his place in her heart, especially because he is willing to train her. here they strengthen their bond. 

still because of how things started they are scared to go there. it was ugly and they do not want to ruin what they have build so they deny themselves the ultimate step to solidify their bond as husband and wife. it takes the one thing which caused their initial strive to reconnect them. Arpita serves wonderfully as a catalyst! I loved how Aarti went JKR on her! 

Yash's reaction confused her because deep down she still feared that he loved Arpita. he disabuses the notion that moment he gets a chance and lets her know that she is his one true love. they finally make love and this time its beautiful, this time they're making love, not war, even when its fierce it is still love! it results in the ultimate symbol of their love, a baby! it started off tumultuously but it ended beautifully the moment they crossed the thin line between love and hate! ❤️  

one of your best yet! loved it Honey-Bee! 

One of my best yet?  Thanks, that is high praise coming from you😳

What a superb and in depth analysis.  You really saw everything I was trying to portray.  
The irrational side of Yash in the beginning, fighting for a woman that he he thought he loved and ended up fighting himself against the very woman that he was now falling in love with.  But sadly he needed to see first that she too had needs, which included emotional and physical intimacy as well as respect.  Realising that she too had options made him see her in a different light and face his own emerging feeling and also the ones that were not there anymore.

And yes, she was not timid.  She used the only weapon she had, the very sexuality that he abused.  He too suffered at her hands.  She never gave in willingly but she did give in.

Just when she had an epiphany of her own true character and he desire to have a real marriage the sight of him wiht his lover dashed it for her.

They battled each other for the longest time, but in the end love won the war.  But they had to work at it and deal with each other.  

Thanks again.  Loooved the comment.❤️