Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehanv thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear vidya...love u loads for bringing back nivi to life beautifully...
amazing creativity in d story line...
i wish it could happen in real but unfortunately i dnt think nia ll b back...
your story is a hope and gift for nivi fans...
even i m not liking the character satya as a hero...
sid was perfection...and for those who wre in love wt sidni its very difficult to accept the new story line ,which is full of flaws...
your story is more logical and we ,as old JR audience can feel the connect with it...
In love with every character you introduced in ur story line...and perfect reaction of the characters...
your selection of actors for roles also is perfect...
Devyani loooks much better saas than payal...
It looks like a promising love story for sidni fans...
its always been pleasure for me to read whatever u write...
i like ur psychological explanation to things which makes it more logical to accept
waiting for your next update
lots of love vidya

Dee_Jay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't visited the forum in a long time now, but your story compelled me to log in and comment on your amazing story, VJ. πŸ˜³ I almost forgot my password. 

This is a treat to all disappointed SidNi/NiVi fans after all the distress since S2 started, and I won't even think about S3 because things have gone beyond repair afterwards. πŸ˜•

This story makes me forget all those grievances and gives hope and relief that SidNi's magic can still be recreated in a brilliant way. Liked every character and the way you describe each detail in every scene, makes it so easy to visualize and go through the feelings of the characters. Loved the complete transformation of Satya from a simple chawl boy into a true gentleman within 5yrs. His bonding with Ishita is cute, have missed that on the show between Siddharth and Krutika in S1. Loved how Raj is holding himself back trying to suppress his feelings which clearly showed how affected he is by the incident. Ki&Ka's first meeting was just magical, again the way every emotion was specified in details was truly fantastic. ☺️❀️

Looking forward to how things between them will unfold, how an epic love story will be created, as Karan feels love can only give sorrow but Kiran will change his whole perspective on that. Also wonder how the mother-daughter-dadi equation will shape up. πŸ˜‰

The collages u used are BEAUtiful. :P The SidNi hug was the best, I laughed when I read Karan's reaction on Ishi's comment saying all of them are her favourites because I had the same mindset, all are awesome!

Thanks for giving us SidNi/NiVi back, u r a brilliant writer and u already know that. Saw people recommended your story to JR producers and had a sense of pride, because I know you deserve all the recognition. Whether they read or not, let's leave that aside but we SidNi fans love it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will wait for your next update with much patience. Lots of love VJ. πŸ€—β€οΈ
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so iam late as usual 
just cried after reading the update. thu writer banja vidya.

the update was fantastic emotional rollercoaster vidya baby

once again ur ki and ka stole my heart

eagerly waiting for both the updates
shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the updates of both of your stories...
Kainii29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is the best I jave ever read VJ. Love it. You are doing great. i am your biggest fan yaar. i love you so much tahy I can't explain. Thanjs for giving me a new SidNi story. but pleaasee do complete NRH too... I am in love with yoir writing. And I am sure that now I can complete my ff too.. Ispiration mil gayi yaar... Your writing is my inspiration. I just want to give you a tight hug.