TS arshi- A Weird couple [ khatrnak chemistry] shot3 3 oct

dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

A Weird Couple

Prologue                     [ khatrnak chemistry]

Dard ae disco

I  walk down the stairs , tightening the hold over flower bookie on my hand. Red roses that's what I have said to the  beautiful  florist girl who had just smiled and blushed deep at my words as if instead of telling her to make a bookie of roses I have proposed her for marriage. And I knew then that the bride of the day will love it . every girl loves red roses right! . my mind goes back to that dimpled florist ,she does look familiar but I don't remember where I have seen her before. She was cute though.

I nod and greet as I make my of out of the crowd towards the stage where bride and groom is standing , receiving congratulation . I smile at the groom my friend , my chadi buddy  or langotiya yaar as they say .  how we come chadi buddy well there is very long story behind it I will tell you later  HULK . ...

ok ,  long story short , our mothers who were best friends from their childhood  were so into sharing joys , sadness, cheeni [sugar], chai-pati[tea] , gossips, ms.kappor  kai har party function se churye hue plastic k chamch or glass[ stolen plastic cups and spoons from ms.kappor every party]  that they end up sharing mine and my friend's chadi [underwear] too. Till we turned four year old , our mothers usually let us room naked but when we have to go to school or in park  we always end wearing eachother's chadi.  My mother blames it on both families weak financial condition and small rented  room that resulted in mixing our things with each other but I know the truth they were always busy gawking on the tv  screens while dressing us , running the brains over how  komlika will create  new problem in the  tulsi's house.

We even wrote our name on them when we learned how to write but still we always ended up wearing the eachother's  chadi.

But thankfully over the time our financial condition improved and we become independent enough to dress ourselves   , no more chadi exchange.

Comeon!  Hulk you are friend you cant sleep bored from my talks . uhh! I hate you . I should not have bought you to my friend's wedding .

we had so much fun and fights in are young days .  I always thought I will be the one getting married first but my friend's sudden wedding news had surprised me .  at the age 27 he is getting  married .i was so happy and scared at the same time to lose my friend to some extent that I didn't even read the  whole invitation card and have  booked the next available flight to India and   come here .

I haven't seen the bride face clearly yet  but as I enter the centre stage to hug my best friend and take a clear look at the bride who has just  faced me now . I got the biggest shock  of my life.

what the' 

this cant be possible this is a dream , a really bad dream .  I pinch my self to wake up from this nightmare but the reality stares at me with her evil eyes .  I have turned pale from the realisation who my best friend  will be marrying in next  few hours. Now I wish I had read the invitation then I would have done everything to stop this marriage . I would have  made my friend  know my inner feelings towards his would be wife . he would have understood and this would have stopped .

I feel  my friends' hand on my shoulder , I am shaking , I feel my eyes turn wet as I look at my friend than at the smiling lady in front of me. I imagine my self  shaking my head , my hands on my ears and my eyes wet in full KIRAN KHER pose in DOSTANA movie   saying NAHIII  YE NAHI HO SAKTA !!' 

k...k...khushi'

I faint as those words left my mouth . I feel my friend hold me as I lose my consciousness completely . her smiling face still latched in my memory

==============================================================================

This is going to be a three shot with an epilogue story .i will updating it daily  or one day gap in between at most . this story is set in alternate universe like my other stories .  the characters will be completely different from the show.  Its mostly going to be a fun romantic-comedy type story with a pinch of emotional drama in between .πŸ˜ƒ

like and comment 

INDEX

Shot 1 -  NAUTANKI SALA! , part 2

Shot- 2  BACHPAN K WO DIN 

Shot-3 DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA

Epilogue  OM shanti OM 

Edited by bloodyeyes - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakad_chori thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

funny startπŸ˜†

Thank you so much 😳
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Hahhah... Crazy one really weird one too...

God u really gave best example for chaddi buddies 🀣 πŸ˜‰
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_abhigya

Hahhah... Crazy one really weird one too...

God u really gave best example for chaddi buddies 🀣 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰    yya they are real chadi buddy
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

nice...

😳
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice start chadi buddy πŸ˜†
sasir thumbnail