My One Day with Arjun Bijlani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
One Day with Arjun Bijlani
I live in the neighbourhood. One day i took a small gift and rang the doorbell. Mr Arjun Bijlani opened the door and greeted me and i greeted him back.
His family was out. He was relaxing at home. He led me to the sitting room and a help came out of the kitchen with cups of coffee.
We talked about tv, monaya, mjht, his son and wife, my background and after a while an elderly visitor came to his house. After introductions, i told this visitor that he inspired me a lot- he is a scriptwriter and while watching his show mjht, i learnt hindi more. I guess he was a dialogue writer in the writer team. When i mentioned mayur, he was surprised. I explained mayur sajan benia to him. He and arjun corrected my pronunciation of sajan.
Then i asked if i could work with them. Arjun invited me to a party later where he would introduce me to a talent hunter.
I then left them with many thanks. Suddenly i saw that am in calcutta and i wondered if Arjun has been living here.
My alarm clock went off and i woke up from the vivid dream.
I wonder why i dreamt of Arjun of all people? I mean i like him but i am more into monaya!
Strange...

Shud hv tkn a selfie wt him as proofEdited by suhani.cipamisa - 7 years ago