Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanya.sarker1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sukanya.sarker1

i understand ur point but from the very beginning Badrinarh said to Arundhati, that "iss ghar me sbke do chahere hai, tumko dheere dheere pata chalega." And we saw Arav's cunning selfcentred bua and Arav's bitterness and hatred towards his step mom and dad.. and he said his father, "u betrayed my mom and marry her, and now u r giving me lectures about honesty.." moreover than that , we saw the flashback of Arav's past, his mom dad's relationship and his father's forbidden relationship with his masi... so from there one can guess that there's something very deep and dark secrets burried in Arav's past, that makes his character so hateful and vulnerable.. and i read one of article about Bazigar, where vatsal said that the character is nt negative,he has diffrnt shades, and it is a romantic serial.. and the article was before the begining of the show.. so i think, the show is eventually will come in to this situation but not so fast.. may be a year later.as the show promised the character is nt negative bt to make it more interesting the makers almost destroyed the character so ppl stop watching it and the trp was falling, so they hv decided to close it down.. so wht's gonna happen later, on account of ending it, is happening now.. bt i alwys hv blvd the character is nt negative as they hv promised so.. and from the very begining i noticed the hints of it.. the show focused on both dark and good character of arav. ya may be, it vl shown after smtimes,bt as its gonna end so they fastenthings up. The show always intends on the basics that jo dikhta hai jruri nhi h wo ho.. Arav bura nhi hai usse bura banaya gya.. And i hv alwys wondered how can a person be so hateful without any reason.. theres might be smthing so horrible thing happend in his past, and betrayal of his father is nt proper reason behind it, there's must be something much more that left so deep impression on his character.. and i think his father betrayal, step moms behaviour, rape, his aunts injection all that his relatives 2faced acts made him so cruel.. so i think the reason is behind his act was justified..but yesab bad me dikhata i guess.bt ab jb khata hri h. toh abhi dikha de raha h.. so its good they didnot. change the track of the story in order to close it. whts gonna happen later, they show. it now.. hope u get my. point. dear..
@purepunjabi..

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Definitely its a sensitive topic and playing such a character is really difficult and the most difficult thing while showing such a track is connecting with ppl.since I'm not able to watch the episodes these days so i have no idea how cvs are handling the track but one thing is sure vatsal must be portraying it very well.

However i personally feel that Show was falling in TRP,news of going off air were already there and the actors playing aarav's parents quit the show too,for other projects .so i think they suddenly change the track and turn the maasi/step mother into a villain and introduce this rape track to somehow justify the actions of aarav .and its working somehow. Any other reason might haven't work as it was mentioned in one of the article about his mother.

i hv replied to u ,hope u understand.. i typed so fast that sm errors happend please overlooked that... typing error... 
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i understand ur point but from the very beginning Badrinarh said to Arundhati, that "iss ghar me sbke do chahere hai, tumko dheere dheere pata chalega." And we saw Arav's cunning selfcentred bua and Arav's bitterness and hatred towards his step mom and dad.. and he said his father, "u betrayed my mom and marry her, and now u r giving me lectures about honesty.." moreover than that , we saw the flashback of Arav's past, his mom dad's relationship and his father's forbidden relationship with his masi... so from there one can guess that there's something very deep and dark secrets burried in Arav's past, that makes his character so hateful and vulnerable.. and i read one of article about Bazigar, where vatsal said that the character is nt negative,he has diffrnt shades, and it is a romantic serial.. and the article was before the begining of the show.. so i think, the show is eventually will come in to this situation but not so fast.. may be a year later.as the show promised the character is nt negative bt to make it more interesting the makers almost destroyed the character so ppl stop watching it and the trp was falling, so they hv decided to close it down.. so wht's gonna happen later, on account of ending it, is happening now.. bt i alwys hv blvd the character is nt negative as they hv promised so.. and from the very begining i noticed the hints of it.. the show focused on both dark and good character of arav. ya may be, it vl shown after smtimes,bt as its gonna end so they fastenthings up. The show always intends on the basics that jo dikhta hai jruri nhi h wo ho.. Arav bura nhi hai usse bura banaya gya.. And i hv alwys wondered how can a person be so hateful without any reason.. theres might be smthing so horrible thing happend in his past, and betrayal of his father is nt proper reason behind it, there's must be something much more that left so deep impression on his character.. and i think his father betrayal, step moms behaviour, rape, his aunts injection all that his relatives 2faced acts made him so cruel.. so i think the reason is behind his act was justified..but yesab bad me dikhata i guess.bt ab jb khata hri h. toh abhi dikha de raha h.. so its good they didnot. change the track of the story in order to close it. whts gonna happen later, they show. it now.. hope u get my. point. dear..

@purepunjabi..

sorry i didn't get your point and  I think neither you got my point.i was just talking generally that acc to me they change the storyline after  they got the ultimatum to shut the show.this  particular rape track and stepmom as villain track is introduced later to justify the actions of aarav.and you're saying completely opposite that its good they didn't change the track  in order to close it????i don't get what you want to say exactly??

About vatsal interview...i will say this WAS a negative character .killing ppl around including your unborn child .it definitely can't be considered as positive .eveb if he had a troubled childhood his actions can't be justified. 

P.s ...Today it was the last episode and I decided to watch  but im not happy with the ending .it was illogical according to me. You can't get away so easily after killing two ppl even if you're regretting.

My last words for this show- it was a half cooked khichdi which ppl find hard to digest.

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey , can u please tell me who killed Aarav's mom, dad & the unborn child in Baazigar ? I hardly watched this show... but I thought he killed them all .. Can someone plz clarify ?
Edited by noha450 - 7 years ago