Post your queries&questions here(see pg1) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 144

jamz09

Groupbie

jamz09

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by jamz09

Originally posted by *Sexi-Ash*

can sum1 tell me wer to get small videos wich people av on their siggys! is there a site?

looks as though no one wants to help!!Thumbs Down

plz can ppl tell me wer to get videos 4rm and to put it on ya siggy! is thwere a webbie?

Hone.. U need patience.. if u want to get helped..Tongue

Btw.. here's a site http://bollycreativity.fr.nf/..

And you can make them urself to

thank u sooooooooooo much! that was very much appreciated! but I'm still stuck!

I dont know how to add the video animations to a siggy! As far as I know and looked there are no tutorials on this website on how to add videos to siggys?!?!

its about time they make one!Tongue

n btw ...you said I can make my own videos ...but on the websitwe i cant make any of my own ..if u do know how ..tell me please!

hi,

the tutorial that you are looking for was posted in the last questions thread that is now closed. You can look through that and try to find it. If you can't, then you can also go to google and search for adding an animation to a tag. A tut should pop up. And even after that you can't find it, then I'll try to re-post it.

As for making your own, it's a long process where you need to download a flv to gif convertor. Sometimes it can work with Windows Movie Maker but i'm not exprienced with that.

Anyway, if you want more info pm me.

hye! thanks soo much for ya help! but i dont have a clue what to do! i can find the 'last questions thread' which you told me! i dont have a clue where it is! and i tried tyyping on google ! nothing cums up! can u try finding it for me pleaSE?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post your queries&questions here(see pg1) (Page 12)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

**Fazila_Sui**

IF-Rockerz

**Fazila_Sui**

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
can some one gimme a link to tutorials for adobe photo shop 7.0 i jus downloaded it n duno how to use it Confused thx

jamz09

Groupbie

jamz09

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I've at last found out how to add a video to a siggy! Big smile Big smile Big smile
Thanks to IB serenity! a million! who made it possible!

Open up Animation Shop

1)Create your very own (image) signature (without a video obviously) in Paint Shop Pro or some other program.

3)Save your signature (image) as a JPEG file.

2)Download a video which you wish to put on your signature to your computer!(This is a good website to get videos from: http://bollycreativity.fr.nf/)

3)Open up Animation Shop

4)Click File---> Open ...Search for the video file which you downloaded! and click open

5)The video should open in several frames!

6)Click File--> Open and search for the (image) signature which you created in Paint Shop Pro...and click open!

7) Go to your Video Frame! You will see there are several frames.You can choose as many as you want or cut the very last frames which you do not want!

8)Once you have decided however many frames you want! Go to your image frame!(not VIDEO frame) Right click on the image and click COPY!

9)Then Right click on the Image and and click paste-->> 'After Current Frame'
Keep repeating this process until you have the same number of frames as your Video has!
(You can find out how many frames your video has by going on your video frame and scroll to the right to the very last frame and look at the bottom of the frame and it should say (F:AND A NUMBER

10) Then go to your video frame and SELECT ALL THE FRAMES! (you can do this by holding on to the Ctrl and click each frame one by one but do not let go of the Ctrl button until you have finished selecting all the frames!)After you have finished selecting all the frames...right click and click copy

11) Then go on to your Image (Signature) frame and select all of the frames (Like you done on the step above) and right click and click 'Paste into Selected Frame'

12) You are done! you have a video on your image (siggy)
Look at the 2nd toolbar from the top of your Animation Shop! Look on the right of that toolbar! click on the 2nd Left button which looks like a filmstrip
and you will be able to see it!

Hope this helps! Have fun! Tongue

aisha92

Goldie

aisha92

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I've at last found out how to add a video to a siggy! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Open up Animation Shop

1)Create your very own (image) signature (without a video obviously) in Paint Shop Pro or some other program.

2)Download a video which you wish to put on your signature to your computer!(This is a good website to get videos from: http://bollycreativity.fr.nf/)

3)Open up Animation Shop

4)Click File---> Open ...Search for the video file which you downloaded! and click open

6)Click File--> Open and search for the (image) signature which you created in Paint Shop Pro...and click open!

7) Go to your Video Frame! You will see there are several frames.You can choose as many as you want or cut the very last frames which you do not want!

8)Once you have decided however many frames you want! Go to your image frame!(not VIDEO frame) Right click on the image and click COPY!

Keep repeating this process until you have the same number of frames as your Video has!
(You can find out how many frames your video has by going on your video frame and scroll to the right to the very last frame and look at the bottom of the frame and it should say (F:AND A NUMBER

10) Then go to your video frame and SELECT ALL THE FRAMES! (you can do this by holding on to the Ctrl and click each frame one by one but do not let go of the Ctrl button until you have finished selecting all the frames!)After you have finished selecting all the frames...right click and click copy

11) Then go on to your Image (Signature) frame and select all of the frames (Like you done on the step above) and right click and click 'Paste into Selected Frame'

Look at the 2nd toolbar from the top of your Animation Shop! Look on the right of that toolbar! click on the 2nd Left button which looks like a filmstrip

thank u sooo much 4 dat!!!Tongue i reallly wanted 2 no how to do it!!Wink

.:Kiran:.

.:Kiran:.

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi21

Originally posted by .:Kiran:.

Can anyone tell me how to make text glowing in pspSmile

Please do help, ThanksSmile

Anyone want to help me outOuch

wat kindaa glow??

Like a normal glow around textSmile

If you know how to do somthing similar just tell me, pleaseSmile

desi21

IF-Dazzler

desi21

Friendship Non-Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi21

Can anyone tell me how to make text glowing in pspSmile

Please do help, ThanksSmile

Anyone want to help me outOuch

wat kindaa glow??

Like a normal glow around textSmile

If you know how to do somthing similar just tell me, pleaseSmile

k for example ur kyph sig its in blak n u wanna add a pink border around it>

macksaini

Goldie

macksaini

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
how de make our slam book can u please tell me i ll be very thank ful

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha92

Open up Animation Shop

3)Open up Animation Shop

thank u sooo much 4 dat!!!Tongue i reallly wanted 2 no how to do it!!Wink

Thankz Jamz for finding it. And you are welcome to use it.

~IBserenity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top